Crown Castle Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 173 of over 173 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

Pretty good 2 minutes to prepare for questions and 2minutes to respond. More then enough time to give feed back. Con of course speaking to someone face to face is preferable but I understand why in these times.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about maintaining several projects?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Seattle, WA)

Interview

Fairly easy, no random questions. The place is mostly politics. You have to jump when told to jump and ask, how high? You kiss butt or if you know someone, you're hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

The Hiring Manager wanted an "informal meet & greet" after I had passed the HR Screen interview. Though he told me it was not official, it was clear that this was my interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

recorded interview, 30 minute video interview with employee, final round 2-day super day including networking sessions, case studies, and activities that allow you to meet members of the team as well as the other potential candidates

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

One hour Case study presentation over Teams due to COVID. Candidate drives the interview. Situational questions asked after the case study process. Very professional atmosphere. Expect prompt feedback on hiring decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle (North Plainfield, NJ)

Interview

Microsoft Meetings. Main interviewer arrived late dressed horribly. Spent more time bragging about his accomplishments then going through the actual interview process. 2 othe project managers joined and added zero input to the the inyerview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Houston, TX) in Jun 2021

Interview

Was approached by a recruiter. Initial interview with the hiring manager, followed by a 4 person panel interview. Asked lot of behavioral questions. about team fit, working with poor performers, interaction with stakeholders etc.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the situation where you said yes and regretted later Situation when you failed

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle in May 2021

Interview

First I was asked to do a phone screening. Then I was asked to continue the process with a video call interview. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and professional. Answered any and all questions that I had about the position and company.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company?

Crown Castle

Application

I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

Très aimable, rendez vous avec 3 personnes qui seront tuteurs Entreprise bien expliquée et très bonne réponses aux questions que je pouvais me poser Je recommande vivement cette entreprise à tous

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Crown Castle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle

Interview

Initial interview is a phone screening with Human Resources. Next steps interview with hiring manager and then a series of panel interviews if you are selected as a top candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 173 Interviews