Cybage Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 21 Mar 2019

2.9

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

They focus on basics. They dig in asking basic conceptual questions. on java, oops and databases. Some questions on networking.

Interview Questions

• Gave some puzzle to solve. Also asked to write an algorithm for some given problem. Which is fairly complex and a person with sufficient knowledge and intelligence should be able to figure that out. Overall it was positive experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Offered a fixed package to all students. They recruited us on campus.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

2 Technical and 1 HR round. So overall 3 rounds. The technical rounds are really tough and are conducted by senior folks. My suggestions go well prepared. The overall process was very tiresome and lengthy. Had to wait entire day for it.

Interview Questions

• What is the Theming in sharepoint. Tell the process of creating themes.   1 Answer
    • Questions regarding App model   1 Answer
    • Entire process of creating app   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was easy and was through College recruitment. 1 technical round. 1 HR round. The offers were handed on the same day after 4 hrs of interview. The overall process was well planned

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

First aptitude round with general aptitude questions, coding questions and english writing. Followed by two techinical interviews and one HR interview. Techincal interview was on java about Java and OOP features.

Interview Questions

• Asked to write code to solve a coding problem. Followed by review of the solution and follow up questions.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cybage Software (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process. Before you get to this step, you want to make sure that you've completed all of the preceding steps since each of these steps will have a direct impact on how effective the interview process will be.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cybage Software in June 2012.

Interview

By appointment but waited for 6 hrs. Multiple one on one interviews with DMs and DHs. No communication for days together.By appointment but waited for 6 hrs. Multiple one on one interviews with DMs and DHs. No communication for days together.By appointment but waited for 6 hrs. Multiple one on one interviews with DMs and DHs. No communication for days together.

Negotiation

Not much

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

their attirude is really rude, scheduled my interview at hyderabad and after reaching there postponed it for 3 days later and again next time made wait for 2 hrs. as nobody was there to take interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

- 2 round of technical interview. first round purely contains technical questions and another one is kind of managerial plus technical. Generally taken by architect and ask about framework level questions.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

inter view process incl udes 2 tech nical round and hr round. Log ical scen arios and other data base ques tions. 4 5 6 7 76

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cybage Software.

Interview

2 rounds about projects,took 2 weeks after clearing 1st round they called for 2nd round it was only 10 min ,basic object oriented questions were asked. more insight on azure and few tricky and simple logical questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.