DNEG Compositor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 25 Feb 2019

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DNEG (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I lived in LA at the time (December 2009). It was a 10 minute phone call. On the line were a supervising compositor and HR. It was a friendly chat.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to move to London?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. Dneg has its own salary brackets and it is very difficult to negotiate up out of them. However, I was able to get an extra 3%.

Other Interview Reviews for DNEG

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Kolkata) in December 2012.

Interview

Conference call via skype. Questions asked about back ground, work history, previous experience with other similar companies. Spoke directly with manager and HR recruiter. Brief touch on stereoscopic experience and previous projects.

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Mid to senior level comp needed in a month.

Minimum of 2 years VFX industry experience as a compositor. Experience using Nuke. A knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting

Interview Questions

• Are you available in 2 weeks?   1 Answer

Compositor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DNEG (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

I arrive at the reception, waited 30 minutes to see the recruiter and a guy came and told me that the recruiter left and is unreachable, so I have to reschedule. Left work early for nothing. This is a huge lack of respect, reflecting how they treat their employees

Interview Questions

• who booked your appointment?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.