DWF Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DWF

DWF

Application

I interviewed at DWF

Interview

online and difficult, also you record yourself - no real person there which makes it impersonal and not a nice experience. I just feel that applicants do so much to get to that interview stage and the firm doesnt seem to appreciate that value. Seems like it foreshadows how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions
  • there were alot of them
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DWF (Leeds, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Was a very relaxed conversation where they explained what they do before asking me about myself. The hardest part was the verbal quiz at the end where they tested my knowledge of coding and SQL, but that simply comes down to knowing your stuff.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about hobbies, as well as if I had any coding projects I worked on for fun.

DWF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DWF in Jul 2021

Interview

Automated online video interview lasted for 19 minutes. I had 6 questions. Preparation time 1 minute and 2 minutes to answer. Only last question was longer time to answer - two and half minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DWF

Application

I interviewed at DWF

Interview

enlightening and although intimidating provided for a good experience. Would recommend knowing base questions like why law and why commercial law. It was computer based rather Than a face to face interview which can be daunting for some.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DWF

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DWF

Interview

Fine, interviewers were rude and obnoxious. Offered the role, rejected because the interviewers had an old school mentality and it was not for me. If you apply be ready to work long hours, as that was the impression I was given and that you will have little autonomy

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

DWF

Application

I interviewed at DWF

Interview

Short interview with two people, more of an informal chat. Some questions on the law but more about me as a person and my experience. Consisted of two interviews within a four week period.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DWF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DWF

Interview

Didn't even have an interview. So, inicially, they invited me in the interview and we agreed for the following week. The day before they sent me an email 17.30pm stating that the role is no longer live and there is no point to carry on with the interview. When I asked if they found someone, I haven't received any reply. Time wasters!!!!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

DWF

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DWF in Nov 2020

Interview

Straightforward interview with one person. Interview was brought forward by a week so I had less time to prepare than I would have liked. Was told that I did not get the job by an automated email saying that the job had been filled about an hour after it had been readvertised. I was asked about the company values and had been expected to memorise them but due to the time to prepare being cut short I had not had sufficient time. Overall the experience was very negative because of the interview being brought forward and being notified by automated email that the job had been filled and not being given any real feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Applied through Indeed, received an email about 2 weeks after inviting me to the video interview with the e-billing manager and an other employee, the interview went well and it only took 30 min.they said they will contact me within few days to let me know about the out come.then I've not heard of them since, even sent them a follow-up email but no response, unfortunately they ghosted me.very unprofessional and disappointing !

Interview Questions
  • various questions,I've been told it'd be a structured based interview mainly focusing on my achievements and relevant experience and few competency based questions
2 people found this interview helpful

DWF

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DWF

Interview

I was referred by an employee for this role and received an email inviting me for an interview shortly after they had received my CV. I then had two interviews - first stage and second stage interview with two individuals both times.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to rate my drafting skill on a scale of 1 to 10 and explain why
2 people found this interview helpful