DWF Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

DWF Interview Questions

Interviews at DWF

2.7

Entry-Level Marketing Interview

Interview

In the interview, they asked you how you prioritize money, advance, and teamwork. Then, she asked me what I am looking for in a company. The last question was what would you think that you will fit with the job. I think everyone will be invited to the second round of interview, which is basically job shadowing in a whole day in the second round and it's door to door sales. After back to office, they would ask you why you think you're a good fit with the role then no matter what you said they would respond you with Congratulation you're hired! It's just that easy...

Interview Questions

• None of question are unexpected or difficult. They just ask you several general questions about your background, interest, something that other companies would ask. So no difficulties in the interview.   Answer Question

Finance Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, received an email about 2 weeks after inviting me to the video interview with the e-billing manager and an other employee, the interview went well and it only took 30 min.they said they will contact me within few days to let me know about the out come.then I've not heard of them since, even sent them a follow-up email but no response, unfortunately they ghosted me.very unprofessional and disappointing !

Interview Questions

• various questions,I've been told it'd be a structured based interview mainly focusing on my achievements and relevant experience and few competency based questions   Answer Question

NQ Solicitor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DWF.

Interview

I was referred by an employee for this role and received an email inviting me for an interview shortly after they had received my CV. I then had two interviews - first stage and second stage interview with two individuals both times.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to rate my drafting skill on a scale of 1 to 10 and explain why   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was two stages. First stage with 2 direct line managers; a general experience overview and 4 or 5 competency questions then a chat about the role and marketing department.
    2nd stage was a presentation, q&a and then a few more questions from 3 senior members of the team. The whole process was really efficient and so well organised! Was given notice of both my 2nd stage interview and job offer really quickly.

I could tell straight that the DWF culture would be for me from the honest and clear insights given to me at interview stage. Questions were all relevant and nothing trying to ‘catch you out’ as some interviewers seem to do.

Felt that the team were equally promoting the role and the department to me as I was promoting myself as a potential hire.

All round great experience!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult stakeholder and how you have dealt with them...   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time that you’ve had to solve a problem and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about DWF?   Answer Question

Account Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England (UK)).

Interview

Was interviewed in office in Manchester. The process involved a group work and an individual interview. The HR was very nice and the interview easy and straightforward. Did not accept the offer because of personal reasons.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

I went for an interview for a role after being approached by DWF. I never received any feedback so assumed I had not got the role. A month later I received a call back for another role and when I asked why I had not received any feedback from the previous interview. I was advised I was over qualified for that role. It would have been nice to hear this feedback. On going back for a second interview for a EB Manager role 3 weeks went by with no feedback. When I called for feedback I was told they felt someone else was more qualified. I had actively been approached twice now by DWF and would have hoped at least some courtesy to get back to me. Especially after I mentioned I had had no feed back from the first interview. Working on contract I took two half days off work to attend both interviews which meant less money in my pocket. It seemed all one sided and typical for a large company. The fact that people take time to prepare for interviews and time off work clearly is not important to them. It takes a minute to call or email someone since they had taken time to research the company . It seems a few members of staff have left roles after not being in them very long which makes me wonder why.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DWF (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Standard interview competency questions, nothing out of the ordinary, which is a shame. Felt like they were reading all the questions off a sheet and the queries didn't seem too relevant to the role i was applying for .

Interview Questions

• "What do you consider to be your biggest professional achievement?"
      "can you tell me about a time when you overcame a challenge?"   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DWF (Liverpool, England (UK)).

Interview

The interview was carried out by the Head of Department and one of the teamleaders. The interview was fine, but I was later advised that they wanted someone with the defendant experience

Interview Questions

• What you know about the role?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DWF (Liverpool, England (UK)).

Interview

Was kept waiting for the interviewers. I knew one of the interviewers which made the process awkward I had the relevant experience however was turned down for lack of experience with the role. I let you make your own verdict

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DWF (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial informal meeting with partner, more formal technical meeting with further senior team members x2. In second technical interview there were a broad range of questions across. Number of topics in my area of law.

Interview Questions

• Technical experience drafting contracts and managing workload   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.