DaVita Interview Questions

Updated 23 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,354 of over 1.4K interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Way too many interviews for FA position. From phone interviews to in-person interviews, it may be 4-6 different interviews. Depending on the region person being hired to distance to drive be significant.

Interview Questions
  • Example of successful problem-solving within the team.
    Answer Question

DaVita

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

The interview process was 2 rounds. Each round had two interviews consisting of one behavioral interview and one case interview. Each interview was done by two different people. Behavioral questions were the typical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

It was very easy and to the point. They wanted to know what I knew and I was told what’s expected. The interviewer calmed my nerves and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have to provide?

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Phone interview was simple; a brief explanation of the company and a very casual discussion on operations. In person interview was also very laid back; I was asked a few questions about why I became a nurse, what lead me to apply for a dialysis job, what I felt I could offer DaVita and lots of in depth discussion on the operations and what role I was willing to take on (several different positions were available in my area so I was being given options). The next day I job shadowed for two hours to see if I liked the job. This was done at the busiest and most hectic hours with their toughest patients to get a more accurate picture of what I was getting into. An offer was made and onboarding began. Total time from phone interview to first start date, under two weeks. But I didn’t slow poke around on my background info and providing necessary supporting documents.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose dialysis? What can you offer the Village? What role(s) do you see yourself playing? Are you a team player? Very basic interview questions like that.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Las Vegas, NV) in Nov 2022

Interview

I met with a phone recruiter (screener) first, who took some time to find out a little more about me and my values and experiences. They also went over what they are looking for (job description) and also talked about aspects of the job such as hours and days. I passed the phone screening and went on to have an interview with the Facility Manager at Davita for the facility I applied to two days later. The overall process was quick and went smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in DaVita? Tell me more about your background and what you have been up to from the time you graduated nursing school to now? (Nursing Graduate Question) How would I handle upset or angry patients?

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Las Vegas, NV) in Oct 2022

Interview

I had my first phone interview with my recruiter Shani who then scheduled me for my in person interview. At the time, I applied for the administration position but once at the interview with the help of Shani I was able to get an interview at one of the clinics . Everything went super fast.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you were you were overwhelmed with a patient, what did you do?

DaVita

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

It went easy, I was stressed out because I am an entry-level person, so I had gone into a huge research frenzy about the company, and I ended up liking the company a lot after learning about it. But the hiring manager was so nice, and funny, I think it let me a bit more casual in talking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Two rounds with both being a 30 minute behavioral interview and a 30 minute case interview. You signed up on a google doc and then would meet with different people. It was great to meet 4 different people from DaVita.

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

A phone interview, one technical interview, & a presentation interview. The phone portion was just an overview. The technical interview wasn't as hard as expected and the people who interviewed me were really nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

The interview was a 2 step process. The first phone interview was cancelled & rescheduled via email without my knowledge. The first step could’ve been better. The advertised available location was no longer available. I was told at the last minute that it was at another site. The 2nd part of interview was at a Clinic. The FA was live & the Chief RD was remote. I felt like the same questions were repeated in different ways to see if the responses would change. It appeared that the questions were more geared towards the internal issues present at this facility in PA.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult situation at this facility given your personality?
1 person found this interview helpful