Datamatics Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Datamatics Business Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Datamatics Business Solutions

2.4

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

I was called for Interview for one of their clients thats Thompson Reuters which is in BKC. I told specifically to the HR it's very near to me I would apply. Then when I went there I waited for 20 mins. He came met me and, again made me wait for more 15 mins saying the manager lady is busy she handles Thomson Reuters. She then came with a very rude behaviour and wid a lot of attitude was telling me to give introduction. She started interfering in between and was not ready to listen wat I was talking. She constantly was cross questioning me on my experience and then stopping me in between in a very rude behaviour saying it's not a valid experience. She then continued asking the next experience again she stopped saying this experience is also irrelevant. I didn't understand didn't you go thru my resume first and then call me for an interview. Why a candidates time and money is not considered precious. I dndt Understand. When you think my experience was irrelevant then why did you call me for an interview. I thought datamatics a big firm but such arrogant behaviour from a manager who handles a big brand like Thomson Reuters I didn't expect. After interview again she made me wait for 30 mins. I was kept waiting then the HR came and said will update you. Pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you travel till chandivali   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Interview

It was good..1st was hr round followed by vp round..vp round was technical..They hired me basis my profile and questioned on the same and interview was very technical on operations.

Interview Questions

• Why am i changing and my previous organization roles and activity..what is my role   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions.

Interview

4 level of interview it is good waiting for final round 4 level of interview it is good waiting for final round lets hope for the best. Waiting for HR call

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Andheri East).

Interview

The initial interview process.. calls.. emails.. CV exchange... Initial questions related job profile everything was okay but when I went for interview they hold my first round for approx 30 mints.. after completion of 1st test paper round again they awaited me approx 45 mints and same for last round...

In last round it was asked me for shift and late settings.. In initial it was said by HR only one shift 11.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m but in face to face round they said we have do late settings up to 11.30 (if the same was asked by HR initially, I would not scheduled my interview) At the end interviewer said that they will let me know the results in 3 working days..later on which was not followed...

Last but very very unprofessional.. the HR person has informed my working company HR for my interview in personal and my company knew that I was looking for change.. my concern was if u do not want to hire a people, if he/she is not ready for shift.. then u should stop the matter there it self rather then informing candidate's HR unprofessionally.

Later on I have raised the concerned to the person who has took my last interview.. he was not at all ready for accepting this facts.. rather than enquiry those things and took this to management... he was trying to say that my HR has not enquiry in Ur office..

Really unprofessional behaviour.. I will not recommend anyone because of u will not selected they will do this unprofessional behaviour.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in December 2017.

Interview

Lengthy and keep you wait, Manager or Interviewer took time and then call another day for document and next day for job offer, etc. It's so stupidity of time. They must understand candidate time and money and I don't think they have. Nor Provided Water

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2016.

Interview

normal process basic sql knowledge and IT and computer knowledge, sql query and database understanding, application support, sql server knowledge, computer and network basic knowledge and customer support knowledge ................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• normal process basic sql knowledge and IT and computer knowledge   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview is very simple they will as for you excel knowledge and your skills of using the internet and some geographical knowledge and basic knowledge such as primary research and secondary research

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about primary research and secondary research   Answer Question

Web Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

Walkin interview after that only one hr round and then ur selected. Then they offer traing of fifteen days n then u have to sign a contract with them and the worst part is training of fifteen days and compensation is more worst its like rs 8 per entry u have to complete 30 entry from that 20 should be correct only then thry will pay u even the workers at construction site gets more yhen this

Interview Questions

The designation is web research associate and the work is data entry the compensation is rs 8 per entry you have to complete 30 entry in day only then u will be paid its like they givibg wages not salary

Web Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in November 2015.

Interview

Only one round with hr and manager both together. Ask about the family background and yourself. The interview was too easy if u have basic Internet knowledge and how to search on Internet.

Interview Questions

• How to search for a company CEO and details of the company on the internet.   Answer Question

Associate Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was simple. 1st round was HR round - Personal questions about you. 2nd was a basic test about research(very simple to clear). 3rd was a operations round. (What is research, Types of research, Then personal info and salary expectation questions , Name some continents etc) In short just be confident and calm.. Interview is easy to clear.

Interview Questions

• Primary and secondary research meaning   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.