Datamatics Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

Sort:

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial telephonic contact was very good and professional. The HR lady was to the point and fixed the meeting promptly.

Face to Face meeting was conducted poorly. The interviewer was unfriendly and unprepared. Had not even read the CV.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your HR Manager about you, what will s/he say?   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in February 2013.

Interview

I was asked about my academic back ground
    I was asked questions based on research types and description
    Then was directed to give a test which was also related to research
    it was pretty easy
    The seniors interviewed and detailed me about the job profile and the companies i would be doing research on

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2014.

Interview

There are in total 3 rounds You just need to be smart and confident to crack theses rounds. Also you need to carry your resume and Photos. Read on linkedin page about the company. People are friendly and not much problem is there.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and about DFSL   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

Very simple interview process. you must have a knowledge of different search engines, browsers.You must be able to find out any companies physical address from their website or third party website.you must be able to find out d-level contacts of any company.

Interview Questions

• How will you find CEO of any company from their website ?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in May 2012.

Interview

It's all about if you can join and how soon. If you are jobless or do not have a loan then you will be offered a job immediately. They believe in hiring helpless people who can be used based on their helplessness.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Chose not to discloese. But yes, it was interesting.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2016.

Interview

normal process basic sql knowledge and IT and computer knowledge, sql query and database understanding, application support, sql server knowledge, computer and network basic knowledge and customer support knowledge ................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• normal process basic sql knowledge and IT and computer knowledge   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was quite grilling from basic finance questions to some modelling related question. The cfo and md of the company personally took the interview which shocked me since if was for such a junior post but later I understood that's the company s culture as well as the promoters passion to be involved in the day to day decisions of the company

Interview Questions

• Difference between depreciation and amortisation   1 Answer

Associate Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was simple. 1st round was HR round - Personal questions about you. 2nd was a basic test about research(very simple to clear). 3rd was a operations round. (What is research, Types of research, Then personal info and salary expectation questions , Name some continents etc) In short just be confident and calm.. Interview is easy to clear.

Interview Questions

• Primary and secondary research meaning   1 Answer

Web Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in September 2014.

Interview

Good and not to hard to carck the interview. and a very good hr round . ppl are very co operative. the atmosphere is very good. the round were easy and not so tough . The Hr ppl are very co operative.

Senior Manager Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in February 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interview - starting with the HR representative , Senior HR manager, AVP and finally the Managing director. Post the meeting with the Managing Director - had a meeting again with a C level executive. The interview process was more like a discussion that an actual interview. Loved the experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.