Datamatics Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 5 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Datamatics Business Solutions

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Datamatics Business Solutions

Found 22 candidate interviews
Datamatics Business Solutions
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions

Interview

Written Test related to your domain only ,we have to complete that test in 60 minutes on the basis of your test results ,they will inyerwiew you further one on one by some senior person BRS ,Journal entry,prepaid,accruals,provision,sale of fixed asset entry

Interview Questions
  • ok to work in Uk accouts process
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (New Delhi)

Interview

Location : Andheri East Number of days : 02 It is necessary to mention the name of the HR allotted to the candidate on entering in the company's premises. Thus, the candidate should call them & get the name of the HR allotted to him/her on the basis of the post applied for before going to the interview. On the first day, I had to wait for about 20 minutes. Then the HR allotted to me took my resume & asked some general questions as well as about my projects. After that, i waited for about 2 hours & the HR told me to come on next day for the further rounds because the other HRs were expected to come that day but they didn't show up. Next day, I was again asked to wait for about 1&1/2 hour after which they again took my resume & asked the same questions as the previous day. Again after waiting for about 1/2 an hour, my actual interview started. While leaving, they told me that they will call me the next day to declare my result. However, they did not call me at all. Note : They make the candidates wait for a long time ! Rejecting straight on the face will be better than giving false hopes !

Interview Questions
Datamatics Business Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (London, England, England) in Nov 2019

Interview

I was called for Interview for one of their clients thats Thompson Reuters which is in BKC. I told specifically to the HR it's very near to me I would apply. Then when I went there I waited for 20 mins. He came met me and, again made me wait for more 15 mins saying the manager lady is busy she handles Thomson Reuters. She then came with a very rude behaviour and wid a lot of attitude was telling me to give introduction. She started interfering in between and was not ready to listen wat I was talking. She constantly was cross questioning me on my experience and then stopping me in between in a very rude behaviour saying it's not a valid experience. She then continued asking the next experience again she stopped saying this experience is also irrelevant. I didn't understand didn't you go thru my resume first and then call me for an interview. Why a candidates time and money is not considered precious. I dndt Understand. When you think my experience was irrelevant then why did you call me for an interview. I thought datamatics a big firm but such arrogant behaviour from a manager who handles a big brand like Thomson Reuters I didn't expect. After interview again she made me wait for 30 mins. I was kept waiting then the HR came and said will update you. Pathetic experience.

Interview Questions
Datamatics Business Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai)

Interview

It was good..1st was hr round followed by vp round..vp round was technical..They hired me basis my profile and questioned on the same and interview was very technical on operations.

Interview Questions
  • Why am i changing and my previous organization roles and activity..what is my role
Datamatics Business Solutions
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions

Interview

4 level of interview it is good waiting for final round 4 level of interview it is good waiting for final round lets hope for the best. Waiting for HR call

Interview Questions
Datamatics Business Solutions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Andheri East)

Interview

The initial interview process.. calls.. emails.. CV exchange... Initial questions related job profile everything was okay but when I went for interview they hold my first round for approx 30 mints.. after completion of 1st test paper round again they awaited me approx 45 mints and same for last round... In last round it was asked me for shift and late settings.. In initial it was said by HR only one shift 11.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m but in face to face round they said we have do late settings up to 11.30 (if the same was asked by HR initially, I would not scheduled my interview) At the end interviewer said that they will let me know the results in 3 working days..later on which was not followed... Last but very very unprofessional.. the HR person has informed my working company HR for my interview in personal and my company knew that I was looking for change.. my concern was if u do not want to hire a people, if he/she is not ready for shift.. then u should stop the matter there it self rather then informing candidate's HR unprofessionally. Later on I have raised the concerned to the person who has took my last interview.. he was not at all ready for accepting this facts.. rather than enquiry those things and took this to management... he was trying to say that my HR has not enquiry in Ur office.. Really unprofessional behaviour.. I will not recommend anyone because of u will not selected they will do this unprofessional behaviour.

Interview Questions
Datamatics Business Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in Dec 2017

Interview

Lengthy and keep you wait, Manager or Interviewer took time and then call another day for document and next day for job offer, etc. It's so stupidity of time. They must understand candidate time and money and I don't think they have. Nor Provided Water

Interview Questions
Datamatics Business Solutions
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in Jan 2017

Interview

A written test at college during placement processes along with an HR level Interview. Selected candidates had a one to one Management level interview. HR and Management were friendly and kind. The interview results were communicated within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Technical questions on the subject of expertise
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in Jun 2016

Interview

Interview is very simple they will as for you excel knowledge and your skills of using the internet and some geographical knowledge and basic knowledge such as primary research and secondary research

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about primary research and secondary research
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai) in Jun 2016

Interview

normal process basic sql knowledge and IT and computer knowledge, sql query and database understanding, application support, sql server knowledge, computer and network basic knowledge and customer support knowledge ................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions
  • normal process basic sql knowledge and IT and computer knowledge
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews