Datamatics Global Services Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 155 of over 155 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Datamatics Global Services

Datamatics Global Services

Application

I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services

Interview

Good. Had four rounds of interviews before two rounds of video interview with client. It was good experience overall but they asked for at least one original document to be kept in their custody until joining day.

Interview Questions
  • OOPS Soap Vs Rest .Net C# SQL
    Answer Question

Datamatics Global Services

Application

I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services

Interview

was good....company is really good....interview process was good...interviewr were good...hr was also good....over all their hiring process was all good...i liked it , smooth process and overall good experience... i liked it a lot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Mumbai) in Mar 2021

Interview

The Hr is swift in scheduling the interview. My only concern regarding the panelist's understanding of Scrum was so slim that they follow the ceremonies and are least considerate around the enhancement. Such a pity for the person who follows Scrum but without the value delivered. Feeling sorry for the scrum team under him.

Interview Questions
  • The question around sprint planning.

Datamatics Global Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services

Interview

First, Introduce yourself Then the manager introduces the company and the tax preparing process with PPT. After that, inquiring your hobby and if you have any questions about the company or position. The manager was very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Manila, Manila, Manila) in Feb 2021

Interview

Clear and concise interview process, asked a lot of meaningful questions. They made it easy to answer for applicants. They will ask a lot but be precise with your answers

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with difficult customers

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Visakhapatnam) in Feb 2021

Interview

Initially the HR from Datamatics Global Services Ltd will called me and scheduled an interview with client-technical team after clearing it I faced the Regional director of the project and after that offer letter was rolled out.

Interview Questions
  • where do you write global code for code stage to call it?

Datamatics Global Services

Application

I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services

Interview

For the interview process, I was first directed to a room where I was mostly alone and told to take a computer test about tax law and then I was taken for a normal in-person interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Datamatics Global Services

Application

I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services

Interview

Technical related to Android life cycle Hr regarding personal and future plan Management regarding payment and all a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a. A

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Mumbai) in Dec 2020

Interview

There were 2 technical interview rounds 1st Round (Telephonic) - Question were asked based on Resume and some technical questions 2nd Round (Video Call) - Technical questions it was about 45-50 minutes Unfortunately, I had to decline as the salary was too low.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Global Services (Bangalore) in Nov 2020

Interview

one to one zoom video call interview with technical lead. Interviewer was worst and very rude person. He is asking 20 questions and expecting 1 line answer for 20 questions. And asked multiple irrelavant questions and puzzels.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Interviews