Debenhams Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Debenhams Interview Questions

Interviews at Debenhams

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

Had a phone interview which lasted around 15 minutes; I was asked about my availability and then why I wanted to work for Debenhams, what do I imagine the role involves, do I work well in a team, as well as some situational questions e.g. what would I do if a customer asked for something not in my department etc. Got through and was scheduled in for a 'meet and greet' to see if I was a fit for the store itself (Oxford Street). This was filling out forms and sorting out hours and availability, was then taken for a one-on-one interview in which I was asked why I wanted to work for Debenhams and why I would be good for the role. Told me they would be in touch soon and I got an official offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Debenhams?
      Why would I be be right for the role?   Answer Question

Customer Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (Telephone, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

it was a tele interview lady was nice but was in too hurry asked few questions then said they will ge back in couple of weeks but got email of sorry

Interview Questions

• asked why wanna work for them,what is customer service and forgot 3rd one   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

I applied online application. once I finished, an email came to my mail. the mail said they will review my application. after thy saw my application they sent an message to my phone saying to call back for an short interview. then I did the phone interview and on the same call they said i passed and that i will behaving one to one interview . so I am gonna have it today

Christmas Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

I applied for Debenhams two weeks ago and had to complete an online application form with a few customer service questions. Today I heard back from them and wanted me to ring them as soon as possible. I had no idea if it was an over the phone interview so I was stressing about it as I’ve never had one before. The phone call was just to rectify any information that was wrong or missing on your application and then the lady asked me a few customer service questions. At the end of the call she then asked me to go into the store tomorrow for a proper interview. Hopefully everything goes well.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your in the middle of a task and a customer walks up to you and wants some help?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

I had an interview with the Department Manager. It was a quite relaxed discussion regarding my previous experience and job expectations. I also had a very easy numerical test to check my maths skills competency.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if case of a discrepancy in your till?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams.

Interview

I applied via indeed. I then got a text message to ring the recruitment team. The phone call lasted about 10-15 minutes asking about my availability, the days I must be available for (Black Friday and Boxing Day) and some general questions.

Interview Questions

• If I was completing a task and a customer approached me what would I do?   Answer Question

Interview

Asks questions on what makes you suitable for the role and to list examples when you had to utilise your skills. They ask what attracted you to the job.

Christmas Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams (Nottingham, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Once I applied I received an email within a couple of hours to call them for a phone interview. It was basic questions like what experience I had, what is good customer service etc. Then I was told I passed and had an interview within a week. The interview was relaxed, similar questions asked about my experience, example of good customer service etc.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service   1 Answer

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Debenhams (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

Really relaxed, only took about 10/15 minutes. Was a 1 to 1 interview so really straightforward. Received an offer by phone two days later but have not yet received a confirmation email.

Christmas Casual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ilford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Debenhams (Ilford, England (UK)) in October 2020.

Interview

I have read that they do an assessment but due to covid I think they are just doing interviews....really good phonecall interview I had and then smashed the face to face interview..interviewers really helped me calm my nerves, and had a good chat!

Interview Questions

• what would you bring to the company?
      if there's no tasks left to do, what would you do to keep yourself busy?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.