Defence Research & Development Organisation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Defence Research & Development Organisation Interview Questions

Interviews at Defence Research & Development Organisation

Interview

There will be a written examination based on objective type..its fully technical basic of your B.E.Then after filtration they will be called for a face to face interview.Based on your answer in final interview your selection will depend.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation in July 2015.

Interview

Telephonic interview, they will ask about your interested subjects according to which you applied. Questions will be easy but you need to prepare well for the specific domain for which you have applied . The interview will go on upto 30 minutes you have to be answer confidently and always remembey to keep your cell phone available.

Intern Interview

Interview

Had to submit transcripts and a personal motivation letter. Also required consent form from the dean of the university i was studying at. Had to fill up a position form and get the signatures of the dean and department head at university and submit it to drdo

Junior Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation in April 2014.

Interview

It was one of the prestigious organisation to carry out your research work. Though the selection process is very tedious.
    First of all you have to submit your abstract on the research, which you were willing to carry out there.
    After that if they found suitable, then they will ask you, what are the problem you were facing with you research and why you want to carry out your research at DRDO.
    If they found that you reason is valid then they will call you for interview process.
    There they will ask from all the technical , which you have studied till now , including your Research area , & finally if you were able to impress them , then congratulation you have been selected for junior researcher & after that they will appoint you to some senior scientist , who were carrying research on same field.

Interview Questions

• It was from micro controller, they asked me ,which oscillator is present inside the 8051 micro controller and what happen if the input to that oscillator is provided in differential mode ? Does it will give same input if so then why ?
      What is cascade in Quantum Cascade laser ?   Answer Question

JRF Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation in September 2015.

Interview

Hiring process varries with different labs of DRDO.
    Some labs take Written test (candidates for written test shortlisted on the basis of GATE score) followed by interview and some labs takes direct interview on the basis of GATE score.

Interview Questions

• interview will be purely technical. they asked you about your fav sub and basic questions will be asked from your sub list
      if you are a fresher then questions will be askd from final year project also   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (Pune) in April 2013.

Interview

Get a project interview through employee referral. Discuss your project ideas and answer general Computer Science fundamentals question. Ask for kind of projects that are currently available. Push for research based project. After discussing with project guide. Talk with director about the project. Then the guide and director discuss if project should be given. After that project is approved.

Interview Questions

• What is your coding background.?
      What kind of project are you interested in ?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (New Delhi) in April 2018.

Interview

i applied through college and got selected and got my joining letter and thats it i flew to delhi and joined. interview was very easy they will ask you some basic questions about ur interests and just be confident in your self

SSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (New Delhi) in April 2019.

Interview

Through UPSC, waiting months and then direct face to face interview. Only 16 people will be selected for each post, for interview call. No written exam. One of the prestigious organisation to work with but single interview of 20 minutes may not be able to get exact idea about the candidate or his skills.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (Chandigarh).

Interview

I applied for 6 months internship at TBRL,DRDO chandigarh.lt took 2 months for shortlisting the candidates.The application is accepted only at DRDO main office Chandigarh. Get ready your character and police verification certificate.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (Bengaluru).

Interview

The interview was held at GTRE, Bangalore by the head of the department and my would be guide for the project. The questions were from the basics of thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid mechanics and computer simulation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.