Defence Research & Development Organisation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 103 of over 103 interviews

Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Defence Research & Development Organisation

Defence Research & Development Organisation

Application

I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation

Interview

The interview process was difficult as they asked about the work to be done in the project. They were very specific about there work culture and discipline at the office daily.

Interview Questions
  • About the work going to be done
    Answer Question

Defence Research & Development Organisation

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation

Interview

the interview was mostly about the dsa. Be good at dsa and have good confidence is all enough to pass it out. and try to make more and more conversation. and don't overconfident.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Defence Research & Development Organisation

Application

I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation

Interview

Technical interview. Interview board make you comfortable, before they start with questions. They just care about how good you are at your fundamentals. Btech project is important,they asked question which test your depth of knowledge in what I learned from project.

Interview Questions
  • For motion of a vehicle, power delivered or torque important, explain?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāsco Da Gāma

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (Vāsco Da Gāma)

Interview

The process involved a written test to select final candidates followed by the interview. Test was medium difficult with more questions from signal systems. Interview panel of 4 officials were friendly. Interview lasted for around 20-30minutes. Most questions coming from my previous employment and some basic questions from my engineering trade.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Defence Research & Development Organisation

Application

I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation

Interview

The interview process started by thorough checking of my resume which I had sent to the contract who offered the job then the technical interview was taken by the private contractor and then the next two technical and personal interviews were taken by the dysl-at officials.

Interview Questions
  • they mostly asked me about my undergraduate and post graduate projects

Application

Interview

The interview was held in person at Banglore headquarters, Candidates were given a timeslot for a particular interview. Every department head was present at interview day, each asked questions one by one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (New Delhi) in Mar 2020

Interview

Initially Shortlisting will be based on gate score then followed by written exam which will be similar to ESE mains then followed by personal interview they will call for interview with 1:5 ratio and final results will be 80% written and 20% personal interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation (New Delhi) in Feb 2020

Interview

There are 5 members in the interview panel. One is chairman from drdo itself and other are scientists and professors from IITs. All interviewers are very supportive and humble. Provide hints whenever you not able to answer. They mainly check your basics. Mostly related to my projects, thesis and then from my favourite subjects. Questions are mainly basics from anywhere subjects like what is tlb? Why we use tlb ?

Interview Questions
  • They mainly check your basics. Mostly related to my projects, thesis and then from my favourite subjects. Questions are mainly basics from anywhere subjects like what is tlb? Why we use tlb ?

Defence Research & Development Organisation

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation

Interview

Introduction, Previous job details, If you are a PhD, related questions, previous experience based questions. Fundamentals in your subject not deep but related to your study subject, research aptitude

Interview Questions
  • What is your thesis title and explain what you did in your PhD

Defence Research & Development Organisation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Defence Research & Development Organisation in Nov 2019

Interview

A written test on basics of propulsion, aerodynamics, structures. Then a face to face interview in which they asked about the domain, project, scope of work and intrests

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Interviews