Delaware North Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Delaware North Interview Questions

Interviews at Delaware North

2.1

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

I was emailed to come for a site-interview 2 days prior. I accepted not knowing it was open/mass interview session at the time. Regardless, the interview itself was easy; with usual HR based, situational, and behavioral questions asked.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to be on time?   1 Answer

Attendant Interview

Interview

Open house style, lots of people. One on one interview. Drug testing on-site - teeth test, so pretty easy. If they decide to hire you, you will fill out paperwork immediately, while still on-site. It took awhile but the atmosphere was fun.

Interview Questions

• How many hours Would you work   1 Answer

Emerging Talent Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

Submitted online application followed by a phone screen. Interview was extremely dry not leaving you desiring more. No enthusiasm about coming on-board into a growing department. Recruiter may have been coming off a bad day. Overall, there was not an really long wait between application and the first email to set-up a call.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working in an an environment where you were responsible for early career recruitment   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The process was about 2 months. There was a phone screen, video interview, in person interview and another phone interview. There was good communication throughout for the most part, but I was given vague “it’ll be a couple weeks” timelines after each step. The TA team communicated through email or text to schedule each interview. I was contacted 1 week after my final interview as a touch base to let me know I was still in the running and I’d hear back “in a couple weeks” about next steps. Two weeks later I sent an email to inquire about next steps and received no response . I never received a call or email to let me know they weren’t moving forward with me and did not receive any feedback. Shortly after I received an email containing a survey to complete about my candidate experience and that is how I realized I wasn’t hearing back from them. This was the first time I’d been ghosted by a company after going through an interview process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with an employee complaint of harassment? Tell me how you handled it.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, WV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North (Wheeling, WV (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I was asked a few questions but my experience and bachelor degree,and years of experience as a reserve negated general questions .I was offered the position but it takes 4 weeks to see if i pass background check,,have 2 get fingerprints done, and drug screen

Interview Questions

• How many times is a number to miss work in a year ?What is a acceptable number   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North.

Interview

applied online, then received an email requesting a phone screening with a HR Recruiter. She immediately let me know theyd be moving forward, and then in person interview with hiring manager at the headquarters in buffalo.

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North in July 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a request to come onsite. I met with 3 people on the HR team individually. The interviews went well and that’s why I was a little alarmed to receive an automated message saying I was denied the offer the next morning. Each person gave me their contact information for any questions I may have post-interview but when I asked for feedback I did not receive anything.

Interview Questions

• If there was one question you wished one of us would have asked you to set you apart from other candidates, what would that be?   Answer Question

Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smyrna, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delaware North (Smyrna, GA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Come on. Sign in. Talk to a representative. We discussed the background paperwork and process. Next we discussed the liquor license procedures. Now I’m just waiting on approval from the background.

Suites Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Received in invite for a job fair. Since I had never attended a job fair I emailed the contact person and asked what the process was and what time to arrive. They told me it would be best to arrive at 5pm (Job fair was 3-6pm). When I arrived at the job fair I signed in waited about 20 minutes only to be told that position had already been filled. I wish they would have told me it was hire on the spot, I would have arrived early.

Suite Runner Interview

Interview

Interview was conducted alongside another candidate. It was simple and they made it comfortable. Simple questions and conversational. They were focused on making sure we had good personalities and were reliable as we would be working with clients in suites.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.