Delaware North Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 222 of over 222 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

A panel interview that included 7 staff members - the entire department. Initial application was online. General behavioral questions with few technical scenarios. Offer was extended within a week of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Imagine you have a brick. Name as many things as you can think of that you can do with the brick.
    Answer Question

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

You wait in a room for your name to be called to attend the interview. It was a one-to-one interview that lasted for about 10 to 15 minutes. The job interview involved introducing yourself to the interviewer and answering a few questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Describe yourself in 3 words. Q: What do you do if a customer complains about the food?

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delaware North in Sep 2021

Interview

Phone screen interview and then video interview with the hiring manager. Must be patience, a week went by without hearing anything. Got a second video interview after waiting a week and a half and got offer the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Delaware North (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview was fairly easy, basic questions, but completely lied about the job description. You need to be able to speak Spanish, the team you'd be working with every day speaks only Spanish. They said it could be long hours, but when speaking with the staff, they stated that they have been forced to work 18 hour shifts before, and that just did not sit right with me so I quit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Quick,easy, professional. They were clear on expectations and I look forward to working with them. They have the interview, badging process, and then you come in for orientation. They are in a union so pay is average.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

The interview process was easy and informative. Given information about the job, the sites you will be working at. The interview process was very interactive; it was a group interview and was fun. Got to connect with many people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

Mostly everything's online; the application, and the video interview, aside from the orientation in person which is only 90mins long. It was very easy to apply to and I received follow up emails quite regularly, so communication among the organisation isn't/shouldn't be a hassle.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

I received a call to set up an interview after submitting an application and resume online. I arrived for my interview and was offered a position after 10 minutes. I completed the necessary paperwork and completed a pre-employment drug screen.

Interview Questions
  • They asked several questions about making change when something was purchased with cash.

Delaware North

Application

I interviewed at Delaware North

Interview

It was good. We talked with person from HR department. Everything was cool. She even didn't complain about my bad internet connection. At the end it was good interview overall.

Interview Questions
  • It was general. What jobs did you worked before and like this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Delaware North (Buffalo, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

A very lengthy process with hours of interviews with numerous leaders. Much of the interview process appeared to be relationship building with the various stakeholders. It was a good opportunity to meet the various senior leaders and hear about their challenges and perspectives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 222 Interviews