Digicode Interview Questions

Updated 6 Feb 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Digicode

Digicode

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Digicode

Interview

I had 2 interviews. The first one was pre screen interview, but strong technically. The second was skype call. The process was smooth and light. No issues, no surprises. All interviewers were positive and calm. Strong technically.

Interview Questions
  • java Collections
    1 Answer
  • JMS

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest, Bucuresti

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Digicode (Bucharest, Bucuresti)

Interview

Interview was with customer who is familiar with system. He explained many details about process and my future job. He asked questions to determine how well I will fit into the organization, and how effective I’ll be in the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

works at

Freshworks Inc

I feel like I am done with my life. I have no hopes anymore. I expected life was easy. I am a single lonely unmarried man. People say that I am in position where people dream to be in. I am also over paid in the company with the work I do. But I don't feel that way. I am always depressed. I tried adopting many hobbies like guitar , swimming, traveling, hiking..but nothing seems to work. I cannot sleep thinking that some day I'll have to take my own life. Any suggestions and help is appreciated.

87 Comments

Tech India

134.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Digicode~582427
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Kiev, Kyiv

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digicode (Kiev, Kyiv) in Jan 2018

Interview

My friend suggested me try to pass interview in this organization. It’s well known company in Ukrain, so I agreed and sent my CV to HR. Generally process is the following: initial interview with HR representative(phone), then interview with technical specialist (office) and the last one is interview with customer(skype).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kiev, Kyiv

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digicode (Kiev, Kyiv) in Jun 2015

Interview

It was a mixed bag. HR people are always nice, but techies... Well, at first there where two dudes that were not Unity3D devs, so they had a night of googling to find out which questions to ask. That wasn't at all bad, actually. They were nice and I had a good time. Then another dude came. He was (and is) senior C# developer with a huge ego and really looked down on me, so that was unpleasant. He asked a bunch of tricky question, particularly about bearded OOP theory. I didn't had any troubles with the questions themselves, apart from being obscure and not really telling about my performance, but the attitude... I really wanted to take a shower afterwards, lets put it that way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed