Dollar Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dollar Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollar Bank

2.3

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Bank.

Interview

There was an Excel test before the interview, 20 min and 30 questions; not hard for most questions, but very tricky and challenging for the last few questions. Then if you pass the test, you will need 2 interview with both HR manager and the department managers. Most are behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to finish tasks alone or work with group?   2 Answers

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)).

Interview

After reviewing your resume, interviewees are asked to come in for an interview with 1-3 interviewers present. They ask you questions about your qualifications for the position and you talk for about 15-30 minutes and it ends.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Canton, OH (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was brought in for an interview and at the end was told that the person making the decision would be on vacation for the next 2 weeks and then never heard from them again. It was very aggravating as I tried to reach out to them again and never got any responses back.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult customer service situation you have had to deal with?   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was good. Met with senior management and non-senior management. The people seem very nice and answered all of my questions. Did not interface with HR much.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pitts, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pitts, PA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Direct face to face interview in Pittsburgh. AVP took first round and then team members asked questions after that the HR called for HR Interview which was telephonic in my case. I have applied online and went Pittsburgh for an interview. Also Director took my interview

Lending Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Bank.

Interview

Quick phone conversation, one interview with five people interviewing me at once. They questioned almost everything on my resume. Be prepared to talk about what you know about Dollar Bank. Then they offered me the job the next week. Quick process.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had multiple interviews with multiple managers at the same time. I should have paid attention to red flags when they seemed so worried that I'd eventually quit. Note: what was promised at interview never happened

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in Nov, 2016.
    I applied online and received a phone call to schedule a face to face interview, which mainly involved questions related to the position and behavioral question.
    I got another phone call to schedule another round of face to face interview. And, unfortunately I couldn't get the job offer.
    Everyone was really kind and approachable during both the interviews. They made me feel comfortable and were helpful about every question I had. The process took around a month and consisted of two rounds of interviews.
    They normally takes 1 round of face to face interview, but when they are confused in between two candidates. They asks for one more round of face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced in one of your projects and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Akron, OH (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic questions, was told would hear back and didn't. They were lacking information about the company, benefits, pay rate, no real compny info. For having such big market area, lacked important info

Interview Questions

No return call but compny sounded kinda shady

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The entire process was quite brief and straight-forward. I received a call from someone in the HR department and scheduled an interview. The interview lasted around 30 minutes and the person interviewing me was a manager. She was very enthusiastic and genuinely wanted to know about my past experiences and skills that I have learned from other jobs.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience dealing with customers and how I dealt with certain situations   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.