DraftKings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at DraftKings

2.9

Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DraftKings (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Phone call with interviewer. Explained what different analytics teams do in different departments. Then, they asked me about things I did on my resume (prior work experience). Then, they asked me questions about a business case with expected value questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: (I'm Paraphrasing) What is the expected value of purchasing game tickets from different vendors with different probabilities that the ticket is a counterfeit?   Answer Question

12 Nov 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for interviewing with DraftKings. We wish you the best in your future endeavors. Jason

Software Engineering Internship Interview

Interview

Consisted of a coding test through HackerRank. I didn't make it through this stage. The thing that sucked was they made you take it in Java, which - for someone rusty with Java - was especially annoying. I really do think that, had the test been language agnostic, as it is with almost every other company I've interviewed with. It's easy to catch up on syntax stuff in a day or two once you've gotten a job, but for a 90 minute technical screen you really should be evaluated on your best language.

Interview Questions

DraftKings Response

27 Oct 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for interviewing with DraftKings. We offer students five programming languages when taking their HackerRank test, but we relayed your feedback to the Talent Acquisition team. Best of luck. Jason

Interview

Standard code screen, followed by a day long round of interviews.

Interview consisted of a coding exercise, OOP exercise, Technical deep dive, and a personal interview.

Exercises were all conducted by different staff and some feedback was given during.

Interview Questions

DraftKings Response

21 Oct 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Welcome to DraftKings! Thank you for leaving your thoughts, and please head over to the employee section when you are settled in and share your feedback as an employee. In the meantime, let us know if you need anything. Jason

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DraftKings (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I applied for a position on their website, was contacted by a recruiter. Went thru a banal phone screen w/ a HR recruiter. Rec'd rejection after the tech screen where i did a pair programming exercise on hackerrank.

Interview Questions

• Validate a dfs contest lineup acc to 6 different requirements.   1 Answer

29 Oct 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for interviewing with us, and we appreciate your feedback. We shared it with our technical recruiting team and wish you the best. Jason

ESports Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

We set a time for a phone screening. The first time was missed by the interviewer, but things come up. Salvatore seemed personable and was apologetic for the missed interview. The screening was some basic questions about my interest in the company, and I was told I would receive a second interview, which would be on Zoom. That never came, as the position was filled. I wish I would have said more to sell myself in the first interview, as I had a lot to offer that I was saving for the second interview. However, I'm happy for whoever got the position and will be keeping my eye on this company for future openings.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my interest in the company and about my experience in the esports scene.   Answer Question

12 Nov 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to interview at DraftKings. We wish the best for you and your job search. Please visit our open positions in the future. Jason

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DraftKings (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth and well-orchestrated. My recruiter always got back to me in time, except after the final interview. There was a coding challenge followed by 1 hour of final technical interview. I was informed that I'd hear back by the end of the week but it's been almost 10 days and no word yet. But some people are saying that there's a massive backlog they are dealing with so I'm not too sure. Maybe I'll hear from them in a while.

5 Nov 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

We apologize for the delay in responding to you. The fall campus season is very hectic, and candidates' increased interest can cause a backup in our recruiting process. Rest assured, we're still actively recruiting, and you should hear from us soon. Your feedback has been shared with the campus recruiting team. Jason

Designer Interview

Interview

I applied for the job and promptly received a request for an in-person interview. There I met with 4 different team members (one at a time). Everyone was super nice and explained clearly what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

DraftKings Response

11 Sep 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

ESports Interview

Interview

It was easy and fun even in the crazy time that we are living in with Covid. A great company top to bottom.
    Everybody should try to work here it is exactly how business should be ran.

Interview Questions

DraftKings Response

17 Sep 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Welcome to DraftKings! Let us know if you need anything to improve your employee experience. Jason

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone/In person interviews that included case study analysis and general behavioral analysis. It seemed competitive, but it was overall a positive experience. It was definitely designed to see how you though in real world and free form examples.

Interview Questions

DraftKings Response

4 Sep 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Operations Associate Interview

Interview

First a normal phone call screen, then more interviews to follow. Pretty standard process with nothing out of the ordinary. Because of the pandemic there were no in person interviews.

Interview Questions

DraftKings Response

20 Aug 2020 – Senior Recruitment Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your quick thoughts on your interview process. We wish you the best in your future endeavors. Jason

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.