DraftKings Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 328 of over 328 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

DraftKings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DraftKings

Interview

1st round: phone screening with statistics and probability case study 2nd round: phone interview with business case, similar to a consulting business case 3rd round: zoom interview with a behavioral section and another statistics case study

Interview Questions
  • Expected value of ticket prices
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

DraftKings

Application

I interviewed at DraftKings

Interview

Went through to final round. Interviewers were nice and all, but they ghosted me afterwards! Never heard from them - not even for a rejection email. This is despite multiple follow up emails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DraftKings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DraftKings in Oct 2021

Interview

60 min Hackerrank challenge. Technical Zoom interview was scheduled next. Talent acquisition associate said I should demo a product to prepare, but didn't provide me with credits until a day after the interview. My interview was with a different engineer than who was named on the initial invite. He was unclear, contradictory, and I was not aware that he was evaluating design/conventions over correctness until it was too late. All correspondence with DraftKings was inpersonal and unprofessional. Also, I was only told after this interview that new grads aren't given any say in what technology they'll be using. He even told me that, as a new grad hire, he was promised one team and given another on day 1. Not sure why he felt the need to divulge this.

Interview Questions
  • If you were to prepare this code for production, how would you change it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DraftKings (Boston, MA)

Interview

Have gone through several interviews for different analyst positions. Generally have a phone screening, followed by a bit of a thought problem with some basic statistics and expected value questions. In one instance I made it to the final round of interviews, 5 hours long, in person. Everyone was very nice, the office was very cool. The 5 hour process began with a conversation about the role, then lead to another case study type interview and a few other conversational interviews talking about skills and experience. Had trouble getting feedback in the end. Had to ask a company contact who had bumped into some of my interviewers in the hallway to get feedback for me. Another time around for a different role I was given the case study earlier in the process and it was the same case study as I had seen before.

Interview Questions
  • Case study featuring a train platform scenario where people were complaining about how long the train riding process was. Pretend data was gathered at different points in the station (at the ticket booth, at the entry, train schedules etc). You have to draw some basic graphs of when delays would be expected the longest and work through logically where the time sink was.

DraftKings

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DraftKings

Interview

The first step is an online coding test. The time is long enough and the problem is not hard to complete. The second step is technical interview. The interviewer is friendly and the question is well-defined.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DraftKings (Boston, MA)

Interview

Spoke with recruiter, who did not call when scheduled. Had to follow-up to reschedule. Short positive conversation with general getting to know you questions, and quick follow-up on status within a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DraftKings

Application

I interviewed at DraftKings

Interview

short seamless interview process (2-3 rounds) with multiple individuals on the team as well as individuals in the HR department. i was really impressed by the speed of the process as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DraftKings (Boston, MA) in Sep 2021

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. We scheduled a quick call and after being briefed about the company, history, and position was encouraged to apply officially. First round interview with the hiring manager went well and we elected to extend our call and conduct the second round technical interview on the spot. Third round interviews were conducted over a series of Zoom calls speaking with various department leaders in a conversational manner assessing technical skill, personality and thought processes before a final review I thoroughly enjoyed my conversations with everyone and am extremely excited to join the team. Can't speak highly enough about my experience from start to finish. Not sure if it's a faux pas but S from the talent acquisition team is amazing!

Interview Questions
  • What considerations would you take in designing a datacenter network to ensure the highest uptime?
  • If given an offer, what would be the first thing you do?

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DraftKings (Boston, MA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process followed a pretty standard format: 1) Recruiter call 2) Manager interview 3) Series interview with different colleagues/teams In the latter I was asked to simulate some realistic triage and deep dive on operational and data problems in one segment of the interview, and asked to review past experiences with deep dives or projects in another.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are some of your favorite accomplishments or projects?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DraftKings (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

1 HR screening -very straightforward First Round: 1 Statistical case study (easy) Second Round: 1 Business case study (straightforward) Final Round: 1 behavioral interview, 1 business/stats case study (harder) Over all nothing crazy or unexpected. Was suprised to not receive an offer as I was technical skill-wise over qualified. The recruiter was very nice and told me their feedback, which was that my answers on the business case study was not structured well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 328 Interviews