Dreamz Infra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.2

Sort:

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through online.. it took process for two days...after that they are sending interview call letter...at the time interview processing 3 rounds...
    1. System Task
    2. Technical HR round
    3. HR round

Mep Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Interview

Md of the company directly took interview...
    He just told his team will get back
    Within 5 mind I got call from the team
    Hat a quick decision.

Md Sir is very quick decision maker

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra (Bengaluru) in February 2015.

Interview

process took one week . i was interviewed in dreamz infra ltd , bangalore, interview process is easy but the company is not good. they will not pay the salary in time

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra (Bengaluru) in September 2014.

Interview

Md only taken final round. This is the company where they give result in only one day. I think all company can do like this one day result. interview procedure is super.

Interview Questions

• how many language you know?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra (Bengaluru) in May 2012.

Interview

well i heard about the position from a friend of mine, so i called and checked whether the position has been filled or not, fortunately they were still hiring. so i went to the company submitted my CV and had a one on one interview with the manager. he asked about my previous company and my work experience and he was satisfied with the work i had done in the previous company, so i got hired

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

It took the whole day! Mostly Waiting!
    Advice would be to take a day off and relax at the interview. If the HR feels that you have nothing to lose, you will win.

Interview Questions

• Just a narration of work you have done. If fresher Do research of some JD(job descriptions)'s and learn them. You will have something to talk about. About the company, just read the About us section and write it in a page and take it along. When they start asking about you---end with the company. This is my personal trick! :) Best of luck!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not good! HR is not clear about negotiation. Do not negotiate! Just take it of leave it!

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

Here very simple process to join in Dreamz Infra
    First round face 2 face- Based on your resume & Technical q&a with word of mouth with HR
    Second Round Technical round- Technical & System Test with Department Test
    Third Round with Concern Department HOD will take
    Fourth Round Negotiation Part
    Final Round MD will Take

Interview Questions

• General interview question & Skill test   1 Answer

Negotiation

40% Hike

CRM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was based on 1:1 with the GM of the company. I was hired with one more girl in the position as customer relationship manager. The very next day i received the job offer.

CRM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra (Bengaluru) in March 2016.

Interview

interview process was a total hassle. We were called for the interview for around 4 days and were made to sit when there was a live commotion among everyone present. What they promised as a salary for a whole month was given away at the end of more than 2 months.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose this role?   1 Answer

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dreamz Infra (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Really i am not satisfied with the interview process. They just asked my past company and project thats it. And they said they will call me for another round within two days. I waited for two days and called the referral person,who fixed my interview. She didnt pick the call. They didnt even respond me whether i am selected or rejected. They should genuinely tell the reason. So I got annoyed.

Interview Questions

• They asked only about my project and previous company. That's all.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.