Driptech Interview Questions

Updated 3 Sep 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Driptech

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Driptech (Pune)

Interview

Lengthy but easy,if someone have done his homework and some market study. In rare cases, strong reference also work but u should be confident to present yourself. Most of the cases, the interviews are one-on-one with multiple management team memebers or with department head.

Interview Questions
  • How would you help organisation to achieve his mission??
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Driptech (Pune) in Sep 2012

Interview

With 3 rounds of interview process, starts with initial screening round byHR person then respective dept. head and finally with co. CEO/COO or equivalent sr. management team. Management refer all the source of digital media like your LinkdIN, Twitter page too.

Interview Questions
  • Test about your overall personality and team management capabilities rather than your industry knowledge

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Driptech (Pune) in May 2012

Interview

The hiring process was very simple - few questions about your work profile

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Driptech (Pune) in Apr 2012

Interview

Good interview process at multiple levels which included peers and Board members, the interviews were conducted on time and professionally. All the questions were relevant and directed towards selection of the best candidate. The organization did its best to make the candidate feel at ease and comfortable. Interview rooms were available as per the timing of the meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Fitness for the job and the relevance of previous experience.
RSS Feed</>Embed