EdTheory Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at EdTheory

EdTheory

Application

I interviewed at EdTheory

Interview

Interview was through the school, and was concise and to the point about the job requirements. Ed Theory has a great management team that made communication clear. Ed theory consistently kept in touch with me to make sure everything was according to plan

Interview Questions
  • What was my experiences working with children with specific disabilities? Am I able to commute?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EdTheory (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was a casual interview with the owner of the company, where you introduce yourself, he introduces the company(including the job, benefits, work ethics, etc) you ask questions about the company, and he asks questions to you.

Interview Questions
  • What are the goals that you want to achieve as an SLP at Edtheory?

Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at EdTheory (Yuba City, CA) in Mar 2019

Interview

The phone call was professional and focused on my qualifications, desired location, and type of placement. I was asked where I was at in my schooling. Later on, I needed to send my documents but this was after the interview and they were already working on finding me a placement. This phone interview felt very comfortable. It is the school they match you with where you have your formal interview.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my qualifications and duties I had in my current job.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EdTheory (San Jose, San Jose, San Jose) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was very smooth. We had online training modules prior to the interview that helped me to prepare my best for the interview. Also, Marvel and the team gave me an idea and helped me throughout the process. They took care of the timelines and were a bridge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EdTheory (Pleasanton, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Totally sketch. More a pyramid scheme sales pitch than an interview. As soon as I answered the phone for our scheduled "interview," the woman on the other end dove straight into a speech about how to work the tax system to maximize my income - basically if you have a permanent address outside of the state in which you work, you place in a different tax bracket and get to keep more of your salary. I mean straight into it. We said hello, how do you do, and then right into "Let me explain how our salary works. If you are a traveling teacher with a permanent address outside of the state in which you work, you get to keep significantly more of your salary than teachers who work in their home state." I told her that their business sounded a bit fishy and that it's not something I want to be involved with. In proper keep-them-on-the-phone-until-they-say-yes sales fashion, the woman on the phone apologized for her voice, saying I probably wasn't understanding what she was saying because she had a sore throat, and that I should stay on line while she got her boss to explain a second time. I informed her that I understood perfectly well, explained I was suspicious of the fact that what I thought was going to be an interview about a job was sounding more like a tax scam.. She then said, "Oh, okay. Let's do the talking about the job part first." I told her that I wasn't interested in the "position" and we hung up the phone. Be wary of 5-star ratings on this site - employees get bonuses for referring new teachers and service providers to the company. It is in employees best interests to keep the rating high. More interested people, more money in their pockets.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed