EdTheory Reviews

EdTheory Founder and CEO Marvel Philip
Marvel Philip
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with core humane values

Feb 9, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that is always there to hold you through your best and worst. They have their heart at the right place. Always supportive of their employees and making sure they earn well and achieve their career goals. The CEO always makes it a point to check in on you. There is always an opportunity to grow in your career that they make sure you take advantage of.

Cons

None so far that I can point at

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much your amazing feedback. We are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory and we are committed to support you in best ways possible!

2. 5.0

Great company

May 25, 2022 - Special Education Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accountable, great communication, understanding, helpful

Cons

No cons at this time

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent and responsive team

May 24, 2022 - SLP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly skilled, responsive, and professional team. Pay is commensurate with experience and is on the higher end.

Cons

None at this time from me.

4. 5.0

BCBA

Apr 24, 2022 - Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is competitive as per industry standard

Cons

I have enjoyed working with Edtheory so far

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best employer I’ve worked with so far!!

Jan 11, 2022 - LVN in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

connected passionate caring flexible encouraging

Cons

There are no cons about EdTheory

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to see that you feel connected with our team and appreciate the passion and flexibility. Wishing you many successful years at EdTheory!

6. 5.0

My Favorites!

Oct 26, 2021 - Instructional Associate in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-They want to see you succeed. -There is constant communication for everything. -Everyone always has a positive attitude. -It feels like a family.

Cons

I have not experienced any cons since working with EdTheory.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy that you are receiving the right support and guidance to succeed, and you find our communication timely and transparent. We love working with a positive attitude and treating our team like a family! Wishing you many successful years at EdTheory!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall

Jun 23, 2021 - License Vocational Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, Excellent Pay, Gas stipends

Cons

Commute was far from my location

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a review. Great to know that you love the work environment and our constant support. Best wishes!

8. 5.0

review

Apr 12, 2021 - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working enviroment and benefits

Cons

there is nothing to report

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy that you love the work environment and the benefits that we offer. Best wishes for many successful years at EdTheory!

9. 5.0

Perfect experience

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly, culturally diverse and has a global insight. New grads would receive hands-holding supports from the very beginning of your career, and through the whole process of status transition after being graduated. Also they have tons of clinic resources available for them to check out. The company also provides opportunities to provide international services, which is a good choice for those who would want broaden their knowledges.

Cons

California based, new Graduates from other states who are considering this company would want to pay attention to the state regulations before moving to the California.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you love working with EdTheory. Your feedback will motivate us to serve better!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company!

Jan 17, 2021 - Special Education Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication, always on top of any problems with immediate solutions, great hours, incredible benefits

Cons

No cons at the moment

Career Services Manager

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, thank you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews

EdTheory Reviews FAQs

EdTheory has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 35 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at EdTheory to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, EdTheory employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at EdTheory. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of EdTheory employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EdTheory 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with EdTheory Job Seekers