EdTheory Reviews

EdTheory Founder and CEO Marvel Philip
Marvel Philip
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with core humane values

Feb 9, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that is always there to hold you through your best and worst. They have their heart at the right place. Always supportive of their employees and making sure they earn well and achieve their career goals. The CEO always makes it a point to check in on you. There is always an opportunity to grow in your career that they make sure you take advantage of.

Cons

None so far that I can point at

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much your amazing feedback. We are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory and we are committed to support you in best ways possible!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible schedule, great pay, great for new grads

Sep 3, 2022 - LVN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This agency is very accommodating with your schedule and flexible. Perfect for new grads, great starting pay, and able to continue education while working with EdTheory.

Cons

No benefits or insurance for part time employees, commute during breaks, sometimes lack communication

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent support!

Jul 28, 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the support and working with my recruiter :)

Cons

honestly none that I can think of

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good People to Work With

Aug 6, 2022 - Remote Speech Pathologist in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people I dealt with within the company were fabulous. In the beginning of an assignment they make sure you are supported.

Cons

Like any contract company, they can't insure that your assignment will continue into the next year.

5. 5.0

Supportive Company

Jul 8, 2022 - RSP Teacher in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have nothing but good things to say about Edtheory. Prior to accepting the job, I read nothing but good reviews! I can honestly say, I have never received this much support from a company, it’s greatly appreciated!

Cons

Summer employment can be a bit challenging, I’m assuming districts have limited positions and probably offer them to the employees that actually work for the district.

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. We always try our best to offer summer employment, but as you rightly said the availability is beyond our control. Hope we can find you a summer opportunity next school year. Our best wishes to you!

6. 5.0

Not just a number!

Jun 27, 2022 - SLP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company! They make you feel like an important part of the company. They go above and beyond to help with any and all issues. Definitely recommend them for any job position.

Cons

No cons that come to mind.

7. 5.0

Remote SLP Work

Jun 17, 2022 - SLP in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary Support Flexibility Remote work

Cons

This is not on Ed Theory but each district is different. Making sure when interviewing to ask all the pertinent questions to know expectations and to be on the same page before you accept a posting.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback on working with us. We will continue to improve and prioritize transparent and open communication.

8. 5.0

Someone Always There

Jun 8, 2022 - Remote Speech Pathologist
    Business Outlook

Pros

EdTheory promoted my skills and experience in an outstanding manner. Whenever I have a question or concern, there is always someone to talk to. Patrick Espino and Tasha Matthews gave the needed support from day one! They got me the best compensation for my expertise.

Cons

None that I can think of other than there are no benefits such as health planner 401K, but I knew this going in as a 1099 hire.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of working with our team at EdTheory! We are glad that you are enjoying your time and also getting the best support.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

May 25, 2022 - Special Education Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accountable, great communication, understanding, helpful

Cons

No cons at this time

Career Services Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and sharing your experience working with EdTheory!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent and responsive team

May 24, 2022 - SLP
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly skilled, responsive, and professional team. Pay is commensurate with experience and is on the higher end.

Cons

None at this time from me.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience working with EdTheory! We are committed to offering the best support and resources as you build your career with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Reviews

EdTheory Reviews FAQs

EdTheory has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at EdTheory to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, EdTheory employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at EdTheory. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

100% of EdTheory employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EdTheory 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with EdTheory Job Seekers