Educational Initiatives Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Educational Initiatives

3.5

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives (Ahmedabad).

Interview

Aptitude test followed by two technical round and one hr round.
    Aptitude test contained reasoning questions.
    First technical round was held by software engineers and second technical round was held by manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives (Ahmedabad) in February 2016.

Interview

Wasn't long enough to bore me. We had very good communication about my background.
    They will know if you are faking it. Be true and genuine. I had total two interviews and one written test.
    the test was easy and interviews were little tough.

Interview Questions

• The difference between Subquery and inner join.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is tricky here. They know that you are a good resource and would be hard to find. But they still do not want to pay what you deserve. They would come up with a ranking system that they have developed to judge the salary of coming employee and they will try to lure you by showing many benefits that they provide.
    They give very good salary but for me, I don't think they were trying to get close to the amount that I had expected. And I know exactly what I deserve.

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives (Bengaluru) in October 2011.

Interview

Aptitude test
    Written test
    Interview with Head of the Department
    Interview with VP/AVP/COO
    HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Travel and Salary

Sales Interview

Interview

I applied online and didn't get a call back and so I called the company. They were happy I'd followed-up and led me through the hiring process which was fairly smooth

Interview Questions

• Give us 3 reasons why you got into sales. I could only come up with one   Answer Question

International Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in August 2018.

Interview

Pretty well organized. It was a perfect coordination by the recruiter. Professionally handled. Took some time however they are clear in choosing the profiles. It was on video conference and followed by VP and then the HR team.

Interview Questions

• Sales tools, numbers, target over achievements.   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives (Ahmedabad) in March 2011.

Interview

The Organization was very firm what they were looking for, it was a very straight forward interview and fast process of result.

Interview Questions

• How much responsibility can you take ? A question asked to me in the interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was interesting as it was a new experience for me after working in australia and then returning back to india and negotiating the salary part.

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives.

Interview

Intensive interview with tests on gk and subject specific. Then one on one interview with various hierarchies in the company. Assignments given with a reasonable deadline to submit it. Assignments make you think.

Educational Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives (Ahmedabad) in February 2014.

Interview

Campus Selection. aptitude test followed by a core subject test(English, Maths, Science, etc.., up to XII std level) followed by three rounds of interview. one to one interview.. nothing technical.. selection was for ME/M.tech students.. Experienced people and friendly environment.. not much preparation needed.. just prepare some aptitude... they focus on knowing if you are really interested in the job

Negotiation

no negotiation

Educational Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives (Ahmedabad) in January 2009.

Interview

Initial test taken had nothing to do with the position applied for. Interviews were ok.

Interview Questions

• Have you informed your previous employer?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Educational Initiatives (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

2 online tests + 2 rounds of technical interview.
    1st online test was an aptitude test with general mathematical, logical reasoning questions.
    2nd test was specific to the role based on statistics, probability, ML etc.
    There were two technical F2F rounds after clearing the tests

Interview Questions

• Statistical Learning, Probability Distributions, Past Experience/Projects   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.