Elecon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Elecon

2.6

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anand

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elecon (Anand) in July 2008.

Interview

called up or an interview and was seleted

Interview Questions

• was asked about work nature in previous jobs and was explained work nature of present job   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elecon (Chennai) in October 2012.

Interview

written test (aptitude, verbal and non-verbal) followed by Group discussion and two round of interviews (HR & technical). As per my experience in campus interview.

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anand

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elecon (Anand) in July 2015.

Interview

It took 3 days, I was called up after my resume got shortlisted and than the technical interview along with the aptitude test was taken and it was quite a good experience there.

Interview Questions

• Related to my past work experience and technical side questioning   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anand

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elecon (Anand) in July 2011.

Interview

one to one interaction

Negotiation

nope

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elecon (Ahmedabad) in June 2012.

Interview

There were bunch of peoples in the interview and few among were selected in the last stage. Don't know what was the selection method they adopted out of this big group.

Assistant Manager-Chartered Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elecon (Ahmedabad) in February 2012.

Interview

Get shortlisted through campus programme and interview taken by CFO of the companies.

Interview Questions

• How much time will you take to know the atmosphere of the company?   1 Answer

Trainee Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Elecon (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

It was just a 2 round interview. One over the telephone and the next was a face to face interview with the branch GM and HR. They asked questions about gears and about my work experience. It was a very easy process overall

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.