Enova Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Enova Interview Questions

Interviews at Enova

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enova (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

This was a video conference due to the pandemic. I got to meet a colleague that went through the question they give you to answer. The other three people would be senior to me. The recruiter is extremely nice and helpful. Everyone echoes positivity and inclusion. At the time I was interviewing for multiple positions. When I interviewed, everyone across the board said the ability to move up is great as well as the culture. This is what initially attracted me to this position. Coming from a previous toxic culture this is very refreshing. I sincerely hope this doesn't change. I have a good feeling about this so I will definitely update as I get more familiar with the position.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had difficulty with another co-worker and how did you handle this?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a difficult situation you had to deal with and how you overcame this?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a colleague you admire.   Answer Question
    • What three strengths do you have?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

All I'm going to write here is Stepford Wives. If you haven't seen the movie, watch it.

It was almost creepy how every single person I met with had the SAME personality and look. They spoke about diversity and inclusion....well maybe you should implement that into your interview process because pretty sure all I saw and met with throughout the entire process was the same exact demographic. It was actually uncomfortable meeting with everyone because I couldn't even tell anyone a part. They all came in the same way, asked the same exact questions with the same fake smile on their faces.

The worst part was when I had to break out from the interview room and take a tour of the building with the sourcer and another recruiter. One of the recruiters actually had a personality and was friendly. The other person, looked me up and down about 5 times, would make faces at the other recruiter when I would speak. I mean it was by far the WORST experience I've ever had in my life. I don't know if they felt threatened by me because I had a lot more knowledge and experience but it was horrible. Word of advice, take that person out of the interview process ASAP.

Overall terrible experience. They claim to be candidate focused and maybe I was a one off situation, but I couldn't get out of the office soon enough. I didn't receive an offer but if I did I would have to decline. I would never be successful in an environment that does not foster D&I or the candidate's experience. way too many red flags...

Interview Questions

• They gave me a weird case study out of no where. It was super weird and the interviewer couldn't articulate what they even needed me to answer. Just made the situation weird and uncomfortable.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round HR screening asking about your background and about their company. Second round to complete a project on data analysis which is a bit difficult. If you pass it you go to the final round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen. Took an online assessment. Then a final on-site. As soon as I do the first pair programming session, my interviewer tells me I'm his guinea pig since he hasn't interviewed before (came off as a little unprofessional). It was a pair programming exercise. As I asked good qualifying questions, he refused to answer the questions. So at that point I just spoke out loud to let them know my thought process and eventually solved the problem . The problem was done on a monitor that is tiny and the power cuts on and off. Didn't feel collaborative at all. I ended up solving the technical challenge myself at the end. After that I had 3 more sessions, one of which was a technical system design which I thought I did phenomenal on--my interviewer said so himself, the rest of the interviewers said I did really well . There was really no reason I thought I would not get the job and was disappointed that the first interviewer's lack of experience made it awkward and actually played a role in me not getting the job. When I was denied, I asked them if they could provide feedback (I was shocked that I didn't get the job), but they refused to provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• codility assessment for 2 hours.   1 Answer
    • review some code in person with one of their engineers   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enova (Gurnee, IL (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I first did a phone interview with their recruiting company. After the phone interview I did 2 online tests. based on the results of my test I was invited to the office for a tour, job shadow, and interview. The interview was average. I loved the job shadow part.

Interview Questions

• What difficulties do you think you will have to over come switching from retail to a call center enviornment?   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Interview

Very long interview, it was all day. They had lunch in between for you. The interview included a group interview and a solo interview that had both technical and behavioral.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enova.

Interview

First a phone screen, then coding challenge, then onsite interview. I think it was a fair interview process. Gave you a chance to learn more about the company and what the position entailed.

Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied for position I was qualified for, told I wasn’t and then asked if I wanted to take one of their classes. Basically the process had a lot of mixed signals.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

First there was a phone call to discuss the next steps in the interview process, this phone call lasted about 30 minutes and was very laid back. Then there was an online coding assessment using their online platform.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you messed up at your previous job and how'd you fix ti   Answer Question

Analytics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enova.

Interview

First round is HR phone screen. Everything goes well (at least I think), the HR is nice. And I was told that I will received a case interview with the manager (as she said I am doing very well). However, after one week, I receive an email that I cannot get the offer. Well, ok.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.