Envysion, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

Interviews at Envysion, Inc.

Positive27%
Negative45%
Neutral27%
Applied online73%
In Person18%
Recruiter9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Envysion, Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Superior, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. (Superior, CO)

Interview

Everyone I interviewed with in both rounds seemed great. The company seems like a nice place to work and can build your resume. I had a very positive experience until they told me at the end of the second round that the pay was significantly less than I stated that I was seeking in the initial application. I ended up being told I was over qualified and did not receive an offer but feel that it was more of a salary motivated decision. I don't see the point of including that information if they aren't willing to meet or come close to it.

Interview Questions
  • They quizzed me on equipment related to video surveillance systems and the recording devices.
    Answer Question

Envysion, Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. in Sep 2017

Interview

I applied online and received an email from an external recruiter that she'd like to schedule a phone screen interview. I then moved on to interview with the hiring manager and was then scheduled for an onsite interview with a sales manager who I would work closely with. My overall interview experience with Envysion has been horrific. I've had to prod the recruiter for updates throughout the entire process. She sent me an email at 9pm on a Wednesday night announcing I had an onsite interview at 8am on Fri. morning. She didn't ask if that date/time worked with my schedule. She just scheduled the interview and sent an email one minute later with the address of the office and the name of the person I'd be interviewing with. I wrote back asking for clarification about the location of the interview since the first email did not specify if the interview was via phone or at the office. I never received a response back. Since the second email had the address of the office, I didn't want to take a chance so I arrived onsite at 8am. Once I checked in with the receptionist, I knew right away that something was wrong. She was scrambling and I knew it had to do with the interview. She finally came over to tell me that the person I was scheduled to interview with was not in the office but she would set me up for a video interview. The person who interviewed me was obviously not prepared and kept the interview to 30 minutes. She said we could schedule an interview at a later date if needed. Of course, I was frustrated and infuriated about the whole thing, considering I could have conducted the video interview at home. What a waste of my time! After a week had gone by, I emailed the recruiter to ask when they would be making the decision. I also mentioned that I went onsite for an interview with a person who wasn't even there. The recruiter responded that it must have been "an email mix-up." The recruiter said she would check on the job status and get back to me. Another week has gone by and she still has not gotten back to me. I am appalled that Envysion is paying this woman to recruit and handle the communication with candidates. At every step, I have had to send email after email asking for a status of the next step of the hiring process. She has no follow-through skills. Since applying, I was hesitant about this company given they have a 2.5 rating on Glassdoor and only 33% of employees on Glassdoor would recommend working for the company. I had this nagging feeling in my gut over whether I would accept an offer if one came my way. So far, I haven't heard another peep from the recruiter after sending two emails regarding the status of the job. At this point, I don't care. I am moving on and focusing on other opportunities. I'm feeling like I dodged a bullet. If a company doesn't even have the basic respect to provide an answer to candidates who take the time to come onsite for an interview, it's not a place I want to work. The job market is too good right now to deal with companies like this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

9h

works at

Oracle India

Hi All, My sister has cleared all the rounds in Accenture. HR contacted her today to negotiate the salary. My sister asked for 8LPA FP. HR said the max fixed pay they could offer is 7.5LPA. My sister told she would think and get back in few minutes. Within 5 minutes, HR moved the candidature status to “on hold” due to budget constraints. None of the HRs are answering the calls. What can i expect? TIA I am feeling worse as i advised my sister to tell HR that she would get back. :(

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Superior, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. (Superior, CO) in Jun 2017

Interview

Really rushed phone call with 2 people, mostly easy questions but there was no chit chat, it was all about the experience. They seemed to be in a rush which seemed like a warning sign. I was told I would hear back within the week either way but I never heard back. Any company that treats people poorly during the interview process is not one I wish to work at anyways.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. (Denver, CO)

Interview

Kind of all over the place. Not very organized. They tend to throw bodies at the interview process without much collaboration between the people doing the interviews. It gave me the feeling that they would grab anyone who interviews. Once hired, the interview process made more sense. This company is a complete joke!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Superior, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. (Superior, CO) in Apr 2017

Interview

Office Space on steroids - Envysion's website and promotional (homemade) videos are outdated, office is unkept (e.g. dirty, broken furniture, etc.), reactive culture (no long-term strategy or product roadmap), visible arguments between employees and a distain for clients.

Interview Questions
  • No questions - I listened to 2 people speak for an hour about how much the software, clients and internal collaboration "sucks".
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. (Denver, CO) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview process was very simple but entailed one phone interview with one manager and then a second pho e interview with both managers on the phone at the same time talking over each other.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Envysion, Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. in Nov 2015

Interview

- Two screening phone calls - In Person Interview The interview process was really great actually! I appreciated the transparency I received while interviewing. The company was sold very well by everyone I spoke to, it was easy to get excited about the company. I would definitely recommend applying even if you're on the fence.

Interview Questions
  • I honestly don't remember a lot of the specific questions but I do remember that Envysion asked a lot about my previous background and what my day-to-day looked like at the job I had at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. (Louisville, CO) in May 2015

Interview

Spoke with 2 different people from HR dept. Both were so eager to advance me to the next level of the interview process that they both asked me to have next interview the very same day. After passing the second interview, I was asked to come onsite that same day for interview 3. I was unable to do this. From there, they just went completely dark. Apparently they quickly go from being zealous to nothing in the blink of an eye. Pretty dramatic extremes- seems operationally disjointed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. (Louisville, CO) in May 2015

Interview

2 phone interviews with HR and hiring manager which went well. Next step was in person interview with 5 different individuals. During my interviews, only 2 out of the 5 appeared prepared and interested in the interview process. The other 3 were quickly perceived as disinterested, unprepared or simply too busy for the interview process with me. Overall, I was really interested in the company, its products, and innovative atmosphere. But because of the 3 individuals, I politely declined the offer of returning for a 4th round of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Envysion and how did you hear about us? How would you create a process to help streamline efficiency for customer add on to an existing order?

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Envysion, Inc. (Louisville, CO) in Oct 2014

Interview

The interview process included several meetings with the Executive Team in a very short period of time. I believe that from the time my resume was received to the time of offer it was about 5 interview days in approximately 1 1/2 weeks. They had been looking to fill the role for some time and were very well prepared and excited during every meeting.

Interview Questions
  • Why have you moved around over the last 3 years.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews