Etihad Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Etihad Airways Interview Questions

Interviews at Etihad Airways

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

first day it was a CV drop which is how i applied
    We were over 300 candidates in the assessment day,
    There was 2 assessors and 4 cabin crew seniors during the assessment process to share the workload.
    Steps were as follow
    Introduction:
    You submit your application to the assessor to verify your information a quick question about your current title then a reach test.
    English Test:
    Basic English test one page contains 4 tasks, you have to finish it in 20 min
    Oral Question:
    a random and quick question…

Interview Questions

• what is the definition of wealthy ?
      why you wanna be a cabin crew ?
      when was the last time you had a customer service issue ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etihad Airways.

Interview

First screening interview was just general questions. Then they asked why I wanted that role. Very basic and straight forward. No curve balls, nothing too fancy really. They just focused more about personality and if I would be a good fit to the team. Also tested language skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why Etihad?, why sales?, why you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etihad Airways in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an email request to complete a personality assessment. It took weeks to schedule the personality assessment. In the meantime, I accepted a position elsewhere as it was a very long process with little communication. It takes days/weeks just to get an email reply. Based on the comments from other interviews e.g., candidates are evaluated based on physical attributes, perhaps my LinkedIn profile was reviewed and I was judged based on my looks/race. Candidates should be treated more respectfully if the company hopes to have engaged, productive and happy employees in the US. Just my two cents.

Interview Questions

• This position is based in NYC. Would you be comfortable as the main HR contact for NY employees?   1 Answer

Lounge Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty long, but there was communication the whole time, so it wasn't frustrating. Here's what my timeline was like:
    1. Applied online
    2. About 2 1/2 weeks later, received an e-mail to do the video interview
    3. About 3 days later received a phone call and did a short phone interview and then scheduled a one-on-one interview. This call was basically making sure you could attend training, you knew the…

Reservation and Ticketing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Etihad Airways in August 2014.

Interview

I apple for the new station SFO and got selected to interview for the Reservation and Ticketing Agent and Airport Operation Officer positions. Once arrived at the interview was informed they will only interview for Ticketing position and if they thick you are a "fit" they will refer you to the airport team for airport positions interview which for me never happend. Ask a lot of situational questions and job knowledge pertaining to the position. Last about 20-30 mins. Got a rejection email a month later

Interview Questions

• Any coworker that you just cant stand and how would you get along with those people   1 Answer

Reservations and Ticketing Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

A panel interviewed me for one hour. It was straight forward and a good experience. The questions were geared to check my experience in various situations and circumstances. It went into detail about my previous work life.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted an application to Etihads inernational careers page on their website, they replied shortly after with a technical question for me to answer, followed by a phone call interview, then followed by a Skype interview (which was fairly formal and asking of experience related questions 'explain a time when'), review period then offer in writing via email.

Interview Questions

• What do you believe are the critical milestones within an aircraft inputs heavy maintenance plan and how could you contribute to their successful delivery.   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Majene (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Majene (Indonesia)) in September 2017.

Interview

Via email asking and questions about me and about etihad Airways and jow to work to etihad Airways from indonesia with part time work from my location. Working just 4 up to 5 hours a day

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

Etihad started recruiting again for this position. But, for some reason, they refuse to everyone from Russian-speaking countries. It's not pleasant. Why would you not write who exactly do you want to hire?

Interview Questions

• There were questions in the application form: Why do you want to work for Etihad and live in Abu Dhabi?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etihad Airways (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview with an english test, a reach test and group test. At the end of the 3 stages there will be a 1 to 1 interview and then you get the answer after a month , or a month and half

Interview Questions

• if i am flexible and culturaly aware   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.