Evercore Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Evercore Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Evercore Partners

3.3

Analyst Interview

Interview

Very friendly, great culture, asked about past m&a deals, very technical questions, understanding pure advisory role, not crazy hours and politics like bulge bracket, network less important, seeks to become the top m&a shop

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with two junior analysts from my school, a lot of technicals (e.g., accounting, how to calculate multiples, quick math) asked and not many behaviorals.

Equity Research Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round on campus recruiting and then superday with 5 analysts and or associates from different teams. Standard technicals as well as stock pitch. Behavioral quesitons include why equity research, why Evercore etc.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

Overall the process was pretty typical for an investment bank. The technical questions were a bit harder than some of the bulge brackets but overall pretty straightforward. Evercore interviews a lot of people for very few positions so the competition is steep.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

Applied online via campus job portal for OCR, got an alert to sign up for an interview slot ~2 days after the deadline, and ended up interviewed with current analyst.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

I had four 30 minute interviews with different people at the firm. Everyone was very professional. Although the interviews were challenging, I thought they were very much reasonable for the field.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

Multiple rounds of extremely heavy quant/finance work over the phone with two analysts at once
    The technical questions they ask are very in-depth and you have to study a ton to be competent or the interviewers will piggy-back off each other to make the experience really anxiety-inducing and miserable.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

Fair and enjoyable, the people were a pleasure to talk to. Interview process was straightforward and seemed simple. Didn't get the offer but the people are amazing and nice to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Qualitative and quantitative questions ranging in difficulty   Answer Question

Equity Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners in September 2020.

Interview

phone screen was very technical, asked nuanced questions about business optimization. technicals took up 80% or more of the interview. classic behaviorals, nothing surprising there. Only know about first round.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

I only had a first round and thought it would be technical, but it was actually very casual. I did not hear back even though they said they would notify me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.