Evergreen Packaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Evergreen Packaging Interview Questions

Interviews at Evergreen Packaging

2.8

Maintenance and Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Athens, GA (US)).

Interview

I was reached to by a corporate recruiter a few weeks after application submission. The interview was scheduled about 2 weeks from the first contact at the plant. The interview consisted of meeting with the retiring manager and the plant manager. I was also given a plant tour. The communication after the interview was nonexistent until I asked about an update. They were not concerned with providing feedback to interviewees.

PMO Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Focused and efficient, thorough and very professional. I was initially contacted by a third party recruiting agency who found my resume online. After passing their screening, an internal recruiting manager spoke with me and referred me to the appropriate hiring VP. In my case, they suggested I might be interested in a second position they had open, which triggered an additional phone interview with a different VP. This led to an on-site interview, that consisted of three one-on-one interviews with the appropriate individuals. For final selection, I was asked to make a presentation over the phone to a small panel to dig deeper into examples of my work and the actual work product.

Interview Questions

• Most important questions focused on actual work done, and wanting to see examples of work product   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I was well informed of the names, titles and locations of the folks with whom I would be meeting. Feedback came through very quickly which was followed up with an offer within days.

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interesting - hurry up and interview by phone for an hour. At the end,the promise of multiple interviews and a call the next day to schedule.

Never heard from them again - not even a no thanks we changed our mind. Not a good professional image especially as they expand and grow their operations.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging in October 2013.

Interview

My recruiter made initial contact. First a screening phone interview. Then a phone interview the following week with the hiring manager. Both phone interviews were about the same review your resume. Then they quickly asked me to come in for on site interview. The on site interview consisted of a series of one to two people interviewing at the same time about five different interviews setup that day. The entire interview process the interviewers were nice and respectful.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pine Bluff, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Pine Bluff, AR (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview, then next day, was invited for an in-person interview about a week later. It was a 2-hour + interview, broke up with 3 people on each 1-hr panel. Maybe 2-3 actual job-related questions, 98% of the interview was behavioral based questions. Room was warm, no a/c, given bottled water after first hour. Future boss in on 1st one hour panel. After interview, was told they were looking to make a decision quickly, and that was the last I heard. Though I did receive an affirmative action questionnaire about a month later. If you aren't willing to brown nose here, better skip this employer. Union environment also.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Buyer (and take a step down)? This was asked by the HR Manager. I replied by saying "you could perceive it as that, but.....", to which I was interrupted and told "this is a step down!" Probably the worst question in that it was an apparent attack/way to weed me out. I wasn't allowed to answer the question any further. This was also my surprise of the interview, as I would have expected the question and/or response from someone not in human resources.   Answer Question

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olmsted Falls, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Olmsted Falls, OH (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

pretty easy, they`ll hire anyone, if you can pass drug and background your in. the place is full of looney tunes. It`s almost like special ed for work. biggest mistake of my life was not getting up and walking out of my interview. they never mentioned the meadows, gillest, or the lick situations.

Interview Questions

• can you work a little overtime?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiations, it was can you work overtime than you are our guy, bend over here it comes.

Extrusion Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Raleigh, NC (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

I went through a temporary agency. Then I was sent to the company for orientation. First they gave us a tour around the plant and we had a chance to walk throughout each department except for the quality labs. We had a chance watch the other employees work briefly then we were given an ultimatum to stay or leave.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any problems with the hours given?   1 Answer

Senior Product Designer of Innovation & NPD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

First interview was through a recruiter staffing. Second interview was a phone screening. Third interview was face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between innovation and creativity?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What would be the next title after a first appraisal?

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evergreen Packaging (Memphis, TN (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

Got a phone call with 3rd party recruiter.Answered the questions that were sent to me via email. A few days later got a interview with panel. The process was short - about 30 mins asking about my previous experience, why I want the job, etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.