Evive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 Nov 2018

3.1

Sort:

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evive (New York, NY (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen interview. Interviewed for one hour by hiring manager. Typical questions and information provided. Asked me about my experience and how it relates to open position.

Interview Questions

• What type of things do you have on your desk?   Answer Question
    • Do you like working remotely and how do you develop relationships?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evive (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I met with the CTO once, he asked me a couple very basic questions, then said to come down to the office tomorrow at 10am, read a couple chapters in this book before then ("User Stories Applied" by Mike Cohn; good book). I and 3 other applicants spent the day working on situations improvised by the CTO, I just figured out a basic idea of how to approach the problem; it was explained to us as a coding exercise, but there was no coding involved. At the end of the day he said we were all hired. I was the only one who showed up after that

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evive (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The actual process was pretty short, but getting the interview set up took a long time because of their office moving. Talked to recruiter and set up a video interview with manager. I took a coding exercise and then I was invited onsite. We talked a lot about my experience. We also optimized the coding exercise and then did a system design interview. It seemed like we were on the same page, but they decided to move on with other candidates. It's odd because I saw new job posting for the same position a few days later.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evive (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

The process is pretty decent. But the Hiring Manager is erratic to say the least.
    The interview had an extension of deep dive into my background. There were hardly any significant questions asked.
    Understanding issues and debugging was spoken about.
    Improving on Coding Assessment was discussed.

Whatever you say, doesn't seem to work with the many reviews received about the Interviewer.
    Someone even suggested that this attitude by the Senior Staff would harm the company in the long run.

No communication post informing the result. Not one even after requesting the team for it.

Interview Questions

• Working with the Movie Database API. Debug a given problem.   Answer Question

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Evive (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Immediately upon receiving my application, they sent several writing assignments. It was a pretty significant amount of work, and the same skill set could've easily been seen in a any typical writing portfolio. Heard nothing for several weeks, then when I followed up, they had moved on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me anything.   1 Answer

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Evive (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through Builtinchicago.com We scheduled an over the phone interview and she asked basic questions, like Why Evive? and tell me about your consulting experience, etc... She said she'd follow up with me next week to plan an in-person interview. Although, she delayed quite a bit before telling me they already chose another candidate.

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Evive in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 4 months, which was an extremely long time to not make the final cut. There were three rounds of interviews and an online test.

Interview Questions

• How do you plan to add value to Evive in this position?   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Interview

Pre-interview test required. This shows Evive's lack of respect, trust, and disregard for a portfolio. It also says that this company does not understand what "portfolio" means. That's unfortunate. Evive is missing the chance to add vvv talented folks to its staff.

Interview Questions

• Can you find where the comma belongs?   1 Answer

Client Success Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Evive (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied on line, 3 weeks later a recruiter reached out to me for a phone interview. Two weeks after that, I was invited in for an in-person interview with 4 people.

Although scheduled, the recruiter didn't greet me and the hiring manger canceled the morning of. I did met with two potentially future peers. There was no offer to come back to meet the hiring manager (the main person I was supposed to meet), or lieu of that, a consolatory phone interview. Although everyone was nice, there wasn't much structure to the interview, it was more just making small talk.

Assistant Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evive (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

Campus drive in Christ University, Bangalore for Computer Science Department (MCA, Msc).
    The interview process consisted of 2 rounds:
    1. Written test completely on Data Structures and its applications.
    2. Technical Interview (a bit tough but a good interview experience as my DS knowledge was nicely drilled to the depth)

Interview Questions

• In the 1st round:
      Questions on data structures like Linked List, Trees, Basics of stacks, Queue, Graphs, Expression evaluation etc..

In the 2nd round (3 rounds with increasing depth):
      1st round: Questions on data structures for efficiency of algorithms.
      2nd round: Questions on JAVA and its related concepts.
      3rd round: Applications of Data structure and Advanced data structures.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.