Fabfurnish.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fabfurnish.com

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fabfurnish.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process spanned to 2 to 4 hours in each 3 days. The jd that was provided to me was different than they asked the questions.

After a long discussion and interview process they selected me for final discussion and HR told me that they can provide salary only +50k per year what I was getting. After a long discussion they told me that we will take another HR round and in that HR round they asked nothing only general discussion and after 2 days they told me that you are not selected in HR round.

They are cheater, liar, fraud.
    Don't waste your time there.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fabfurnish.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in March 2017.

Interview

I cleared the all 4 rounds of interview and after that HR offered me to join within 30 days but they told me that they can provide only 10% salary hike according to their policy. I told them that I have to relocate there to accept the offer and I already told about the salary that I cannot accept less than that. I made everything clear before the interview then if you were not able to provide the requested hike then why you called me for the interview? When they got stuck at this point they said we'll take another HR round and in that HR round they asked very general questions about the projects that I handled. When I asked for the response the Recruitment agency told me that they said you are not qualified in HR round.

In short, don't join the company. They are fraud.

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fabfurnish.com (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter call me & fixed telephonic round.
    After clearing the telephonic, they scheduled F2F.
    At the time of F2F the person was cool. There were 2 tech rounds.
    The project manager, who took the final tech round, is also nice person.

Interview Questions

• write singleton pattern   1 Answer
    • write algorithm to find a linked array has loop   Answer Question
    • write algorithm to show angle between hour hand & minute hand for an analog clock   Answer Question
    • delete duplicate data from a table using single query   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.