Favor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Favor Interview Questions

Interviews at Favor

1.7

Customer Specialist Interview

Interview

It was easy. They asked basic situational questions . The interview lasted about one hour. I am like the recruiter she made me feel comfortable. Thr recruiter was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview process was great. Friendly faces and excellent/relevant questions. Interviewer was nice and polite. I would recommend to a friend. I am excited to continue the process. Thank you.

Food Runner Interview

Interview

Easy and smooth. Applied online then pretty much just sign up from there. Then do background check and start. It was pretty quick but you have to pay for the food bag

Runner Insights Analyst Interview

Interview

Had an initial interview with the head of business analytics. Then completed a technical assessment to present and discuss for the onsite interview. Overall good experience and I appreciate the technical assessment as I believe it is the best way to show one’s skills.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you went further in depth than what statistics you obtain from online advertisements.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

You attend an hour long orientation at the headquarters. They are super helpful in giving advice on how to be successful. There is no interview, just a background check.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Favor (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Very standard. A long day meeting the team, repeating info and getting to know the role. The team is very young, and it seems to be a mix between older managers "watching" the younger team members. I declined the offer because in one group interview, a team lead mentioned most of the younger team members are inexperienced, have little respect for superiors and need guidance. The way it was presented made me believe it would feel more like a babysitter position than manager.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your background and why you chose to apply to Favor.   Answer Question

Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Favor (Austin, TX (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn. Had a brief phone screen with the hiring manager, followed by a couple hours onsite with several people this role would be partnering with, and another session with the hiring manager. Last round was a brief call with a director on another team.

Overall, the entire process was well managed, everyone I spoke with was professional, honest, and seemed genuinely enthusiastic about their work. Communication with the recruiter was excellent.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - leadership strategy, scenario questions, knowledge of work   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Favor.

Interview

Recruiters were very flaky right from the start when they no-showed on the first phone interview. Flakiness was consistent throughout the entire process. Very slow moving and non-responsive.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Favor (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

During the interview, they openly expressed that they don’t hire externally unless you’ve been referred or recommended, but they will waste your time with an interview anyway. They’ve re-posted this role a half-dozen times on Glassdoor and they still haven’t filled the role so they either have tremendous turnover or they simply are not serious about hiring for this role. The whole process also dragged on for almost 2 months from the initial call to the time they finally informed me they were not going to offer the job. The role responsibilities were ambiguous, and they were looking for someone to define new processes and create new analytical insights.

They aren’t doing too well financially and have had to scale back the markets they operate in. The app delivery market they operate in is also heavily flooded with competition, mostly with bigger companies who operate nationally and have much bigger market shares than they do. They’ve basically plateaued growth wise and have already been bought-out by HEB, but still operate independently so as a new employee to this company, there’s simply not good potential for raises or role advancements.

The interview process was extensive and time consuming. The process included a call with the recruiter, a fianncial questionnaire, a call with the finance manager, and a 4-hour interview with various members of the team that included a 30 minute excel test.

After my interview, it was literally weeks until they finally gave me their decision despite them saying they would decide in a few days. What made it worse is that they completely ignored my simple follow-up emails after the interview. It wasn’t the time it took them to decide, it was the lack of communication and consideration to let me know if I was still being considered for weeks after the interview despite the dedicated effort I showed throughout the interview process. It made me question their office practices with their partners, employees, and customers. Overall, I wasn’t that impressed with the culture or long-term potential of this role.

Interview Questions

• Describe the steps you would take and information you would need in preparing a
      forecast for a company. (Questionnaire)   Answer Question
    • What are some key factors companies should consider when assessing their own financial
      health? (Questionnaire)   Answer Question
    • Given your knowledge of the Company, what type of revenue breakdown would you
      expect the key users of the financial model be interested in reviewing and why. (Questionnaire)   Answer Question
    • What are some common roadblocks that companies may run into during the
      development, implementation and review of the budgeting process? (Questionnaire)   Answer Question
    • Describe some key metrics that management should consider when evaluating market
      and product performance. (Questionnaire)   Answer Question
    • Explain the process to calculate cash flow using a balance sheet and income statement. (Questionnaire)   Answer Question
    • Walk me through what your professional career has been like so far and what has kept you in finance.   Answer Question
    • What made you interested in Favor in particular?   Answer Question
    • What have you been up to professionally and how did you find out about Favor?   Answer Question
    • Can you give me some background for what your current company does and what are some of your main responsibilities there?   Answer Question
    • Can you walk me through your decision to leave your last job and what is motivating to leave your current job?   Answer Question
    • How big is your current company and the team you are currently on?   Answer Question
    • What is Revenue?   Answer Question
    • Describe to me how an income statement is created.   Answer Question
    • Why is there this gap in your resume?   Answer Question
    • How is your relationship with your previous manager?   Answer Question
    • What is the hardest task you’ve ever taken on?   Answer Question
    • How does pricing affect revenue, how do you measure it, and how would you build a pricing/financial model around that?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Favor.

Interview

Employee referral, the whole process took about 4 weeks. Applied online with application, resume, cover letter (optional) and heard back after a few weeks, came in for an interview, received an offer within the week.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty casual, informal, and conversation based. We spoke for about an hour, with sections where a Lead would come in, ask questions, and leave.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.