FedEx Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FedEx Freight Interview Questions

Interviews at FedEx Freight

2.3

Field Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

I had applied online and filled out a long application. Months went by, and I finally received a called from one of the Assistant Managers. He did a phone screening and then he scheduled me to do a phone interview that following week. The phone interview was about 30 min long. He told me that he would follow up in a few days. He offered me the job.

Field Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

During the interview process, I ended up having two interviews. The first one was over the phone which was primarily just details about me, such as where I go to school, what I'm studying, etc. With the in-person interview, I interviewed with the manager. Most questions required me to relate back to a personal experience.

Manager Interview

Interview

They asked for me to prepare a brief presentation in advance. That was followed by a behavioral interview with a panel. The total process did not take very long - probably about an hour to an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions - “tell me about a time when...”   Answer Question

Dockworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

Applied online. Waited a few days till corporate HR called and did an phone interview. Scheduled a interview with the manager couple days later. Got hired then did drug test and started after that came back

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Greensboro, NC (US)).

Interview

You sit in with three supervisors and they use a rubric to score your answers. You lose points automatically if you've been written up or have missed too many days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have displayed leadership on the job?   Answer Question

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Meet with employer. Talk for a minute and then they take you on your dock tour. They described the type of job it is and what you would be doing. He explains everything about the company and pay rate.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

They call you and ask minimal questions then you attend an actual interview then if you get the position then you will go in for an additional interview with upper management

Interview Questions

• They ask for you to provide different examples for their questions about different scenarios you've had experiences with at your previous employer   1 Answer

Manager, Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocono Summit, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Pocono Summit, PA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Recruiter E-mailed me and asked if I wanted to fly to Tennessee or interview via video conference. The video conference software wasn't working on their end so we pressed on by phone. They sent me several questions and tasked me to set up a 10 minute presentation. They asked 10 follow up questions and allowed time for questions. Interviewers were professional and dug deep to understand your responses. Use STAR and don't lie or embellish.

Interview Questions

• Name three most important traits you look for in a direct report   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to change a process due to ethical considerations   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to improve a process using data   Answer Question
    • What type of recruiting performance indicators have you used and why.   Answer Question

City Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Manassas, VA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Just a phone interview just to see if I was interested starting pay is 26.33 Mon-Friday 9-7 I have an interview next Week and I’m just doing some research so that I have some insight on the job.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to except this pay rate.   1 Answer

Driver Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Santa Clara, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Simple interview with basic questions. Got a call after the initial email and set up a time for the interview. It lasted about 45 minutes. Very casual and easy going.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if asked to do something not in your job description?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.