FedEx Freight Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FedEx Freight Interview Questions

Interviews at FedEx Freight

2.3

Forklift Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Fast easy and super inviting I was invited in very nicely by the guards which told to me to go the red stairs and the interview was fantastic. Everyone was so nice and caring and I still work here til this day

Interview Questions

• Where did you last have a job   1 Answer

Field Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

I had applied online and filled out a long application. Months went by, and I finally received a called from one of the Assistant Managers. He did a phone screening and then he scheduled me to do a phone interview that following week. The phone interview was about 30 min long. He told me that he would follow up in a few days. He offered me the job.

Freight Handler Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

applied and was called shortly after, focused mainly on previous forklift experience and did a short test to see if I could do basic math and some other questions about working with others.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever driven a forklift before?   1 Answer

Field Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

During the interview process, I ended up having two interviews. The first one was over the phone which was primarily just details about me, such as where I go to school, what I'm studying, etc. With the in-person interview, I interviewed with the manager. Most questions required me to relate back to a personal experience.

Manager Interview

Interview

They asked for me to prepare a brief presentation in advance. That was followed by a behavioral interview with a panel. The total process did not take very long - probably about an hour to an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions - “tell me about a time when...”   Answer Question

Dockworker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview

Applied online. Waited a few days till corporate HR called and did an phone interview. Scheduled a interview with the manager couple days later. Got hired then did drug test and started after that came back

Dockworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Greensboro, NC (US)).

Interview

You sit in with three supervisors and they use a rubric to score your answers. You lose points automatically if you've been written up or have missed too many days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have displayed leadership on the job?   Answer Question

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Meet with employer. Talk for a minute and then they take you on your dock tour. They described the type of job it is and what you would be doing. He explains everything about the company and pay rate.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work here   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

They call you and ask minimal questions then you attend an actual interview then if you get the position then you will go in for an additional interview with upper management

Interview Questions

• They ask for you to provide different examples for their questions about different scenarios you've had experiences with at your previous employer   1 Answer

Manager, Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocono Summit, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Freight (Pocono Summit, PA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Recruiter E-mailed me and asked if I wanted to fly to Tennessee or interview via video conference. The video conference software wasn't working on their end so we pressed on by phone. They sent me several questions and tasked me to set up a 10 minute presentation. They asked 10 follow up questions and allowed time for questions. Interviewers were professional and dug deep to understand your responses. Use STAR and don't lie or embellish.

Interview Questions

• Name three most important traits you look for in a direct report   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to change a process due to ethical considerations   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to improve a process using data   Answer Question
    • What type of recruiting performance indicators have you used and why.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.