Finly Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Finly Interview Questions

Interviews at Finly

Ruby On Rails Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Finly (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

There were 2 rounds of telephonic interviews. One was with the cofounder and another was with one of the senior developer. They were quite nice in attitude and interviewing. The feedback from the both of the interviewrs was also great as concluded at the end of the interview round. After giving 2 interviews you have to follow up with HR for 3 long weeks for feedback of interview. And after following up again and again for around 3 long weeks your receive and email that you are not selected. They certainly waste the time of the candidates.
    In all not a good company to waste time for.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

The first is the screening round, 2nd round was taken by the CTO. The 3rd round was a technical round and the 4th round was the discussion round.

Interview Questions

• How will you pick test cases for Regression test suite?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (Bengaluru).

Interview

The initial round was a screening round done over a phone call. After that there was an assessment which required a lot of thinking to do. Based on the scoring of the assessment, there was another telephonic round which included both in-depth technical as well as generic questions. Last round was the HR round discussing about the pay structure and other employment formalities.

Interview Questions

• Briefly explain what Finly product is all about?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Finly (Bengaluru) in April 2019.

Interview

I have interviewed through phone call around 4 rounds, finally they have not responded back. Instead they have to reject in 1st round itself, else they have to respond back through mail or phone. wasting the candidates time.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is the approach/algorithm for Image processing and Compress text file.
      2. General Technical questions related to subject.
      3. Data Structures
      4. From 1 to N numbers find the missing number.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

There was an initial screening call and then an online test. After that there was a Google Hangouts call with one the implementation manager. It went on for about 45mins - 1hr. and it was a domain specific round. Finally HR round

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

There was an initial screening call for about 30 mins. After that there was an online assessment . Based on the performance further rounds were scheduled. Technical call scheduled with a senior engineer. It went on for about an hour and beyond. Hangouts interview was the final technical round. Post which other formalities were completed.

Interview Questions

• How would you declare and use a constructor in Ruby?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.