Finly Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Finly

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Finly (Bangalore) in Nov 2020

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. Three stages of interviews one Google Form to be filled, an interview with the reporting manager and then the CEO. Spoke through my experience in Technology and Operations with a focus on my leadership skill.

Interview Questions
  • What do you understand by the P2P process?
    Answer Question
  • What do you understand by Accounts Payable?
  • How much proficient are you on Excel?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Finly (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

First-round was a google sheet with many unique questions such as 'Describe a moment in your life when you hacked something for your advantage' etc. The next 3 rounds were conducted in the duration of 2hours with the co-founder and the head of sales.

Interview Questions
  • Repeat back a typical 30 second conversation with a customer
  • Make a short video detailing a Case study which they send you

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (Bangalore) in Jul 2019

Interview

The first is the screening round, 2nd round was taken by the CTO. The 3rd round was a technical round and the 4th round was the discussion round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (Bangalore)

Interview

The initial round was a screening round done over a phone call. After that there was an assessment which required a lot of thinking to do. Based on the scoring of the assessment, there was another telephonic round which included both in-depth technical as well as generic questions. Last round was the HR round discussing about the pay structure and other employment formalities.

Interview Questions
  • Briefly explain what Finly product is all about?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (New York, NY)

Interview

There were 2 rounds of telephonic interviews. One was with the cofounder and another was with one of the senior developer. They were quite nice in attitude and interviewing. The feedback from the both of the interviewrs was also great as concluded at the end of the interview round. After giving 2 interviews you have to follow up with HR for 3 long weeks for feedback of interview. And after following up again and again for around 3 long weeks your receive and email that you are not selected. They certainly waste the time of the candidates. In all not a good company to waste time for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Finly (Bangalore) in Apr 2019

Interview

I have interviewed through phone call around 4 rounds, finally they have not responded back. Instead they have to reject in 1st round itself, else they have to respond back through mail or phone. wasting the candidates time.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is the approach/algorithm for Image processing and Compress text file. 2. General Technical questions related to subject. 3. Data Structures 4. From 1 to N numbers find the missing number.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (Bangalore) in Jan 2018

Interview

There was an initial screening call and then an online test. After that there was a Google Hangouts call with one the implementation manager. It went on for about 45mins - 1hr. and it was a domain specific round. Finally HR round

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finly (Bangalore) in Jun 2017

Interview

There was an initial screening call for about 30 mins. After that there was an online assessment . Based on the performance further rounds were scheduled. Technical call scheduled with a senior engineer. It went on for about an hour and beyond. Hangouts interview was the final technical round. Post which other formalities were completed.

Interview Questions
  • How would you declare and use a constructor in Ruby?
RSS Feed</>Embed