FireEye Interview Questions

Updated 1 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 194 of over 194 interviews

Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

FireEye

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

The interview process was fairly typical. Submitted online, was invited to a soft phone interview, then a take-home technical assessment, then three in-person interviews that were mostly technical. One guy seemed fairly intense, but the rest were friendly and seemed happy to leave me with a list of topics I should look into to improve myself, regardless of whether I was to be given an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What distinguishes a red team from a penetration test?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Went through the entire interview process (4 rounds) and at the end of the process, I was told that the role is being offered to an internal candidate. If this was already decided then why even take the effort to interview external candidates and fill them with hopes and towards the end, apologize as if nothing happened. This is truly frustrating. The company should seriously improve their hiring process so that this doesn’t happen to other candidates.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Recruiter was not friendly and seemed disinterested. I wanted off the call almost from the start because it was uncomfortable and rude. She acted dismissive from the start so I am not sure why she even called.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Have not been through the full process yet, but they have been very accommodating and friendly during the interview process. Details are very clear and at no point will you ever be confused or unsure of what is being asked of you or whether you are still being considered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

The internal recruiter scheduled a call, and then talked for 5min and only asked me two questions. Seemed super uninterested, but I was confused as to why he scheduled a call then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FireEye (Lucknow) in Mar 2021

Interview

Questions were based on Input Output type, Linux Commands some are MCQ type and some had no option they expect to write command by your side.some aptitude question and 2-3 question is on web development

Interview Questions
  • A is formed by reversing the digits of B. B is 45 less than A. The sum of the digits of B is 9. what is A

FireEye

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

it was very tough and hard i almost got a panic attack.it was very challenging and i got huge experience . my testing skills were highly challenged and they made me realise how important is to get a job at vegewheel

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye (Toronto, ON)

Interview

3 stages of interview where 1st and 2nd went really well. 3rd stage was most technical depth questions from director level interviewer however questions did fall outside the job description. A better job description could have saved more time to everyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FireEye

Application

I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

All the questions were very easy. all the basic topics were covered and there were 1 technical written test and one face to face. basically, it was a fun experience, give it a try if you are a fresher and wants to learn new technologies

Interview Questions
  • Lambda expression, Collection, and oops concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FireEye (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were 2 interview rounds. One was purely technical with 2 coding ques and some core ques . 2nd was mix of hr and project round. In 1st interview time was about 1 hr in which 2 ques were done quickly by me. Hiring was done on basis of python,coding , sql skills also. Its was a good experience of the interview. Only 1 interviewer was present. 2nd Interview lasted about 45 min. Interview was conducted around 2 pm.

Interview Questions
  • Left view of a tree , Dfs based graph problem , OOPS , Python , SQL ques

FireEye

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FireEye

Interview

Got a call for interview after that got a mail. Zoom meeting asking general questions related to work and in general question. After that HR round took place and thats it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 194 Interviews