First Responder Emergency Medical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

First Responder Emergency Medical Services Interview Questions

Interviews at First Responder Emergency Medical Services

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Responder Emergency Medical Services

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Responder Emergency Medical Services (Chico, CA (US)).

Interview

Several practical exams along w a panel interview w upper management. They go over scenario based testing/ practical exams w you as so to test your actual knowledge base. The panel interview is comprised of standard questions w the intent of placing social pressures in order to judge your character.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What can you bring to our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. There is a union contract in place so negations on individual pay are not held.

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Responder Emergency Medical Services (Chico, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with standard questions. They start with an online test then have a 3-5 person interview panel question you. Not stressful.as most of the interviewers haven't worked in the field so you will know more most likely than they will...

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at First Responder Emergency Medical Services (Chico, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Personality test. Written and skills tests for position applied. Panel interview with the heads. Fairly standard process but it takes a few weeks to complete because the HR person took awhile to get it done.

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at First Responder Emergency Medical Services (Chico, CA (US)).

Interview

5 person panel. Many questions pertaining to background and experience. They have employees on the panel with no real field experience or true knowledge of the job. Most of the questions are common in most interviews.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself in 5 years. What was my most difficult call as an emt   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.