First Responder Emergency Medical Services Interview Questions

Updated 3 Feb 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Responder Emergency Medical Services

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at First Responder Emergency Medical Services (Chico, CA)

Interview

5 person panel. Many questions pertaining to background and experience. They have employees on the panel with no real field experience or true knowledge of the job. Most of the questions are common in most interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Where I saw myself in 5 years. What was my most difficult call as an emt
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Responder Emergency Medical Services (Chico, CA)

Interview

Several practical exams along w a panel interview w upper management. They go over scenario based testing/ practical exams w you as so to test your actual knowledge base. The panel interview is comprised of standard questions w the intent of placing social pressures in order to judge your character.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What can you bring to our company?

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at First Responder Emergency Medical Services (Chico, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

Personality test. Written and skills tests for position applied. Panel interview with the heads. Fairly standard process but it takes a few weeks to complete because the HR person took awhile to get it done.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Responder Emergency Medical Services (Chico, CA) in Jun 2015

Interview

Panel interview with standard questions. They start with an online test then have a 3-5 person interview panel question you. Not stressful.as most of the interviewers haven't worked in the field so you will know more most likely than they will...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed