FirstGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FirstGroup Interview Questions

Interviews at FirstGroup

2.5

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstGroup.

Interview

Usual and expected type of technical questions in your field.
    If you are a fresh graduate that knows technical stuff in your field, the interview will be very easy

Interview Questions

• Descriptive statistics
      Your Background
      Some cultural fit
      Some business questions, relating this to your field   Answer Question

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstGroup (Danbury, CT (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

Typical hiring process. Very dragged out. It took more than one month to receive an offer letter once interviews were done.other than the length 3 interviews. Background check drug screen DMV check.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FirstGroup (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with HR followed by in person interviews in the office. I first interviewed with the hiring manager which lasted an hour and then talked with 2 of the business analysts on the team. Overall a pleasant experience.

Rail Management Graduate Interview

Interview

Some micro-exercises, interview including a small individual presentation and team exercise. Interview is one to one and the micro-exercises is very time-intense, I think they are looking at the ability of working under time pressure, team exercise average difficulty where the team of three candidates are discussing a situation.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep everyone within your team stay informed?   Answer Question

Customer Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FirstGroup (Sheffield, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and focused a lot on who I was as a person, as the role I applied for was a Customer Service Based role. I did not feel pressure and felt confident that I could ace the internet.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this role?   1 Answer

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FirstGroup (London, England (UK)) in March 2020.

Interview

Online assessments, followed by on demand video interviews, and finally an in-person assessment centre which has a number of tasks including the ability to calculate profitability of a proposed scheme, interviews, and the ability to evaluate info quickly in a short time frame.

Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstGroup (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process mostly consisted of tests, on paper, about routes you'd take around the road (especially roundabouts and junctions) and road signs. There was also a driving test in a minibus, a health assessment with a doctor, and drug and alcohol tests (a swab and a breathalyser). At the end there was a face-to-face interview, which mostly seemed to involve the interviewer checking you were ok with the hours you'd be working. If you pass the first stage you'd start driving school for six weeks and become a bus driver if you pass a driving test at the end. If you quite within two years after passing, you have to pay the cost of the driving school.

Interview Questions

• Would you be ok working a three week rota of (1.) early in the morning (potentially from 3am), (2.) working late at night (until after 12am), and (3.) working rush hour split-shifts with an unpaid gap in the middle of the day?   2 Answers

Trainee Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FirstGroup (Basildon, South East England, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Received an invitation to an assessment about 2 weeks after applying. Started by doing a brief maths and literature test, simple questions like working out change and reading scenarios and picking best outcomes/solutions. Then went for interview which was quite 'laid back'. After that I had a driving assessment where they got me to drive... a Ford Fiesta!! Lol. When we got back I was asked to wait in canteen. 15mins later someone comes to tell me to apply for my D1 provisional licence and as soon as it comes to let them know. A week later they sent me for a medical where the Dr checked eyesight, bloodpressure etc (I also had to strip down to my pants).

Interview Questions

• Example of where I've had to liaise with someone and there is a language barrier.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FirstGroup (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Although a good interview overall, I was asked if I want to be involved with other sectors. Friendly polite and explanatory but after being interviewed twice, the rejection was an automated e-mail. I would expect a phone call.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstGroup.

Interview

I applied online and received three online tests first: Numerical, Verbal and Integrated Reasoning. Once you passed the online test, you will expect a Video Interview invitation to complete. The instructions given are clear, you are allowed to record one question for practice..

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an accomplishment that you're really proud of. What particularly motivates you to want to work as an Intern for First Group?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.