FirstPort Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FirstPort Interview Questions

Interviews at FirstPort

2.9

Middle Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

CV, interview (HR/ manager), personality profile (Thomas), case study presentation, panel interview

Interview Questions

Toxic culture, poor PR/ business history

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southwark, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Southwark, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, second round with line manager third with CEO. First 2 rounds was easy to make an impression and the line manager wanted me. Unfortunately the CFO had other ideas and decided I did not have enough experience (based on a 20min conversation). Didn't really get a great vibe from him, very rash and lacked critical understanding of my past experience ... one dimensional.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romsey, England (UK)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstPort (Romsey, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I thought it was all very friendly and positive. I was not kept waiting and enjoyed the interview. Time flew by and I was impressed by what I learned about the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about current legislation affecting Estate Agency   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Stage 1: Telephone interview
    Stage 2: Interview with recruiting manager

Internal candidate applying for role. Disappointingly did not receive any feedback from interview and found out someone else had been appointed by emailed announcement to team/ company. Others are hi have applied for roles and been unsuccessful have also had similar experiences. Terribly disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience can I bring to the role?
      Provide an example where I’ve had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the issue, how did I deal with it and would I do anything differently?

Examples of working with other departments, and what challenges there have been and how did these get sorted out.   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FirstPort in July 2018.

Interview

Applied directly and was called within 48 hours to arrange a telephone interview. Telephone interview went well and I was told that I would get a call back the next day to arrange a face to face interview as they were looking to arrange interviews quickly. I have not heard anything since and that was almost a month ago. It is obvious that I have not been successful but after being told I would get a call I would expect that to happen or at the very least and email. All very unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good Property Manager?

Tell me about a time you have gone above and beyond in your current role.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Halesowen, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FirstPort (Halesowen, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Invited to a first interview after online application. The interview lasted roughly half an hour and the atmosphere was generally OK. More than 2 weeks has passed and still no contact from anyone so I had to chase the result of my own interview which is ridiculous. I phoned twice and eventually got contact details of their HR team and was told I had not got the role. I should not have to chase up my own interview especially after being told I would be contacted at the end of the week in which my interview took place.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Internal application so it was organised quite quickly and the interview went well. Sadly I have never heard back about the result which is in fact typical of this company. I find this situation very unprofessional.

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yarm, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Yarm, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process was standard usual ability and personal questions asked.

Waiting to hear back from them 1 week, still waiting for feedback as to why I was unsuccessful for the position and that has really knocked my confidence.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied on the company website and someone got back to me within a few days inviting me to a telephone interview.
    Upon passing the telephone interview, I was invited to a face-to-face interview the following week with someone else and during this, I was required to complete an IT Skills test and a competency based interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a time when you received good customer service   Answer Question
    • What are the values that you think this company upholds   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time when you had made a positive change during a difficult time?   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FirstPort.

Interview

Online application, then phone and face to face interviews. Very speedy process and smooth communication. The whole process felt very friendly and professional. I had a few questions via e-mail prior to my face to face interview and got a reply within hours!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.