FirstPort Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FirstPort Interview Questions

Interviews at FirstPort

2.8

Residential Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstPort (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

After applying online for this position, I was contacted by First Port HR to arrange an interview.
    I then enjoyed an online / video interview with the Regional Manager.
    All in all a seamless interview experience courtesy of Mrs Sonia.

Interview Questions

• This is a very personable role and the majority of questions involved demonstrating types of common sense along with experiences of dealing with properties and their owners.   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Initial l conversation through hiring manager - fine.
    First stage interview with the head of marketing and comms was fairly relaxed and nice approach. Broke down the company and process and where the intention is from the job perspective as well as future goals.

However - the interview went great, generally looked forward to the next stage. However. I followed up with the hiring manager - heard nothing. Then connected with the initial interviewer as she also said to reach out for more questions - no response. I called and emailed the hiring manager third time and again no response.

There’s been no response for at least 3 weeks. For someone to take their time and not only travel to the location, research the company and take holiday to attend interview for NO update I think I am disappointed with how it has been handled as well shocked at the no response. It’s like they’re non-existent.

With that said, the company and role still looks great and I would be keen to see what happened and the delay in getting back to interviewees.

Interview Questions

FirstPort Response

31 Mar 2020 – Head of Talent

We’re really sorry to read this. We pride ourselves on being responsive during the recruitment process so this is really unusual and we’re disappointed to hear your feedback. I’d love to talk to you directly to understand more about your experience and provide further feedback. Please do contact me on my email Emma.Smith@FirstPort.co.uk

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was very formal, with standard interview questions,

It was very relax and wasn't pressured at all. Firstly they told us about the company and what it does then they asked me if you know anything about the company.

Then they asked the standard interview questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous experience.   1 Answer

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthing, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Worthing, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Invited to interview with a days notice
    Took 2 hours and next 2 candidates were waiting
    Haven’t heard back a week later despite being told I’d hear within 3-4 days 😟
    Shame as had good feel about the company and my ability to undertake the role

Residential Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FirstPort (Woking, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very good applied on line, 7 days later got an interview. Went for the interview on a Friday offered the job on the Monday.
    I was meet by 2 persons with made me feel very relaxed, I was very impressed with the whole thing. The interview lasted just under 2 hours

Interview Questions

• Described a time when you was meet with a difficult situation   1 Answer

Residential Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Romford, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Wasn't very helpful was busy telling me how bad old people are.... You don't get any correspondence from them either Questions I was asked were repeated several times I didn't like the fact she was constantly telling me about how childish old people can be and how they play each other off on 1 another really uncomfortable interview I went 2 weeks ago didn't hear a thing and the jobs been readvertised as well would've been nice to actually get a little something to say sorry you didn't get the job!

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would do in this job   1 Answer

FirstPort Response

26 Jun 2019 – Head of Talent

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am really disappointed to hear about your experience. I am investigating what happened at your interview and during the hiring process - I understand, one of the resourcing team did try and get hold of you via telephone and email but was unsuccessful. We have spoken to the hiring manager to review their approach to interviewing and why they thought it appropriate to talk about our customers in this way. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and this is certainly not something we would condone. Thank you again for flagging this. Emma

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied on the company website and someone got back to me within a few days inviting me to a telephone interview.
    Upon passing the telephone interview, I was invited to a face-to-face interview the following week with someone else and during this, I was required to complete an IT Skills test and a competency based interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a time when you received good customer service   Answer Question
    • What are the values that you think this company upholds   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time when you had made a positive change during a difficult time?   Answer Question

Graduate Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FirstPort (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process is very well structured from beginning to end and you are kept updated at every stage! From the phone interview at the start all the way down to the assessment centre the whole team and everyone i spoke to or interacted with were very kind and professional.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous work/study experience assist you in this role?   1 Answer

Visiting Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halstead, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FirstPort (Halstead, South East England, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Very relaxed & Informal. Made me feel at ease from the start. Lots of information shared about the role & training and was interested in me as a person.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us?   1 Answer

Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yarm, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FirstPort (Yarm, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview process was standard usual ability and personal questions asked.

Waiting to hear back from them 1 week, still waiting for feedback as to why I was unsuccessful for the position and that has really knocked my confidence.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.