FirstRain Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FirstRain (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2014.

Interview

Well executed interview with fast feedbacks. First round is written with reasoning questions, followed by one to one with manager and then one to one with the Director. Written was very easy with just logical reasoning images and English test. Next round with Manager was the easiest with some basic questions on profile. The one to one with the Director was the challenging one with lots of Analytical questions.

Interview Questions

• You have a Switch panel with 3 switches connected to 3 different bulbs in 3 different rooms. You have to identify which switch is connected to which bulb just using the switch only once and you can get inside rooms only once   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FirstRain

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at FirstRain (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2014.

Interview

1. Written (Apti + English RC) 2. Interview with AM 3. Interview with Manager 4. Interview with Director (Presence of mind gets checked)
    Questions were easy, relating to my work experience so that they can draw something substantial from my answers that is useful for their requirements. They want a long term association with you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how would you relate your previous experiences with our current requirement??   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.