Fiserv Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fiserv Interview Questions

Interviews at Fiserv

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Asked about simple joins and for loops. No algorithm based questions. Had one phone conversation followed by an onsite. Phone conversation was all behavioral based. Found out about the offer a week after the onsite. Would be surprised if the interviews aren't different now.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

2 rounds of interview - 1 by Project Manager, 1 by Client - Both were through video calls. Very friendly interviewers who wants to actually know about you and hire you.

Interview Questions

• SQL, Database architecture & management related questions   Answer Question

Client Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview. The interview lasted over an hour for me and I met with 3 people. It was mostly conversational. I heard back in about 3 days with a job offer but the recruiter was rushing me so much to give a decision that I ended up just turning it down. She called me on Monday with the offer and sent me several pages of company info after talking to me on the phone. I asked to have time to review the info and give her an official answer. By the next morning she was calling me, rushing for an answer and saying she needed to know whether I was going to accept because they need to move on to the next candidate if not. Doesn't make me feel likemuch of a top candidate. When she gave me the offer I was in the middle of a very intense training at my current job, a job where I'm extremely busy all day and really don't have time to stop and make or take calls at all. So with only 1 day to think it over and barely having a chance to even review or think about the offer I decided to just decline. I've never had an employer rush me to make a decision in less than 24 hours.

I also asked about options to work remote but because during the interview the dept manager mentioned that I'd need to be available to clients some evenings, weekends, and holidays. The recruiter quickly said "no that's not an option, you're a part of that team. So they expect you to be in the office. If that was an option they would have told you in the interview." I saw a lot of reviews here on glassdoor that mentioned remote work and since it's a salaried position I figured that would be an option. I'm hourly at my current job and can work from home. Didn't seem like a good move for me.

Interview Questions

• General questions about background, how I would handle different situations, etc   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Had a test to take online last initial screening of resume scheduled a f2f about 3 weeks out with a supervisor and the I didn’t hear anything back from the recruiter until about the following week extending my job offer and to move on with background credit check etc

Finance Director Interview

Interview

Recruiter was friendly, quick decision, easy to deal with during process. impressed by management team conducting interview. Easy on-boarding process. questions were fair, relevant to job duties and career aspirations.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fiserv (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Initial interview was a flop, as the scheduler didn't take into account time zones. They gave another interview an hour later, which lasted around 25 mins. Basic questions about the platform I'd be coding on, said the important interview was the coding test.
    Redirecting me to a github page that had instructions for building a basic app and a request to submit the result within 4 days.
    I then had a second, but in person interview, with the tech lead and hr. An offer was given the next day.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Awesome experience!!!

Applied and was contacted within a few weeks. Phone interview was very informative and the salary range and expectations were clearly stated, which was greatly appreciated. An on-site panel interview followed a few weeks later. The check-in process was the most courteous and efficient I have experienced. I interviewed with would-be teammates, the hiring manager and extended team managers. Everyone was very genuine and asked relevant questions. A few days before the panel interview, I received a legal writing assignment to complete.

Interview Questions

• Questions included the usual background explanations and were very focused on the role. There were no “trick” questions or scenarios, which was very nice. It was a very pleasant conversation about the role and my previous experience.   Answer Question
    • Why Fiserv?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fiserv (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

This is my 2nd face-2-face interview experience. Overall the interviewing process with the employer was pleasant. I did not get the job, could be due to my age, I am 55, but who knows the truth

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

Brief 5 minute conversation with HR. Not many questions asked related to my qualifications. Those questions were sent via email and included the same questions asked on the online job application.

Interview Questions

• Are you authorized to work in the US without sponsorship?   Answer Question

Storage Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fiserv.

Interview

3 Phase interview.
    - Phone screening first w/ recruiter.
    - Initial interview with hiring manager and a principal engineer.
    - Team interview with many team members, specific subject questions, and scenarios.

The team is as much interested in the knowledge and experience of the individual as they are the personal and character to ensure the candidate will be a good fit with the team they will work in.

Interview Questions

• Understanding of storage arrays and LUN provisioning.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.