Fiserv Reviews

Found 4,015 of over 6,859 reviews

3.7
Fiserv President and Chief Executive Officer Frank Bisignano
Frank Bisignano
Pros
  • "Work life balance can be maintained well(in 702 reviews)

• "Life Balance work environment at Fiserv(in 252 reviews)

• Cons
  • "After acquiring of First Data the culture has changed a little bit(in 197 reviews)

• "Communication from upper management to middle management was not there(in 132 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Perfect Company

Apr 25, 2022 - Tech Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company and loved work culture.

Cons

Not cons and everything is just perfect.

2. 5.0

Great place to work

May 25, 2022 - QA Manager in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Loved the way company supported the affected people during covid wave 2

Cons

Not much, probably can be faster on things related to HR operations.

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Pros

May 26, 2022 - Technical Lead in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work environment is very good

Cons

Less salary, no weekend allowance.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work in Payments area

May 22, 2022 - Technology Leader in Chennai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good management Good working environment Manageable wLB

Cons

Salary to be in par with market

5. 4.0

Work culture

May 21, 2022 - Tech Lead in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly work environment with an opportunity to work on latest technology

Cons

No downside of Fiserv FGS

6. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good one

May 20, 2022 - Specialist in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company to settle not to learn new technology

Cons

No cons except that evening shift there in few projects.

7. 5.0

Best place to work

May 18, 2022 - Senior Product Owner in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love everything about fiserv and the company is like a family now

Cons

No major cons for the company

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice Organization to Start With

May 14, 2022 - Professional IT Support in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fiserv As A Whole --> Fiserv is one of the best & innovative fintech organization currently. It's innovative solutions and products are not only helping the small businesses across USA & Europe, but being an employee, I can proudly say, I have a chance to be part of such developmental projects. From an employee perspective, it is really going to give me an edge to learn these technologies, and able to grow my career in Banking & Financial Sectors across globe. Company Policies -->> Company policies with regard to work from home is leaning towards a hybrid work model. Currently the leadership team is planning to initiate return to office gradually, and would like employees to adopt hybrid model as their new normal. Per my experience over the years, leadership team is not into the favor of complete work from home model. Company policies with regard to yearly merit increment is good as compared to its competitors in the market. In the midst of higher attrition rates, company is trying to give a rise in pay scale whenever any employees are leaving the organization. Company policies with regard to leaves is really nice. 40 days leave is credited during the start of the year, and as usual, it is up to your immediate manager to take approval and make it a reality. Work Culture --> Per my experience, work culture totally comes from your immediate Manager & Director. In my case, my Manager is really helping us to work in a sound environment with focus on completing deliverables on time, and director wants us to grow our knowledge base along side. Learning & Development --> Fiserv India is providing 02 platforms as "Xchange" & "Udemy for Business" to learn new technologies and able to kick start your work.

Cons

Fiserv Internal Support Team-->> Fiserv Overall Internal Support team whose work is to provide technical and HR related support to its internal employees is the worst I have ever seen. Whether it's first line of technical support (service desk/desktop/network/infrastructure), or any immediate HR related support (Ask-ESC India), these are not the ones which we usually expect from an MNC. An incident created on any issues usually don't get addressed for more than 02 days. Reaching out to internal support POCs feels as it's a government role. Being an employee, I can feel they're not strictly following ITIL knowledge. An advice to my leadership team: If you really want to fast track your projects, you should need to work on your internal support teams. Learning & Development --> As stated earlier, Fiserv has only 02 learning platforms which are merely helping employees to have a preliminary working idea on any technology. But if someone would like to learn new and emerging technologies with hands on labs, there is no such partnership with premium EdTech platforms available in the industry. They should really focus on having a strong solid partnership with organization which can help an employee with real time hands on labs. Job Security -->> For me, I joined a team where all my previous team members have left in the midst of higher attrition rates. And working in a team where no senior member are there to work with you taking equal ownership of the work is really degrading the sense of job security. It feels as if any day I have asked to leave due to so much mistakes. In early 2020, when Fiserv merged with First Data, many people got laid off in really bad terms. I have been listening stories on the floor about this take where employees were laid off on the same day with 02 month severance allowance. So, I know I am here to learn, but job security expectation is totally not on my plate after this.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Good Company to work with

May 15, 2022 - Professional in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Salary Flexible working hours(Depends P2P)

Cons

Lot of Micromanagement i.e. Sapience tool Installation made it worst

10. 4.0

Best place to work

May 14, 2022 - Senior IT Professional in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Constant financial and Intellectual growth. Employee related policies are good.

Cons

Not such cons, Just moving from one project to another is not the easy.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,015 Reviews

Fiserv Reviews FAQs

Fiserv has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 6,859 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Fiserv to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Fiserv employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Fiserv. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

70% of Fiserv employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Fiserv 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Fiserv Job Seekers