Fitbit Interview Questions

Updated 9 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Fitbit

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 298 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fitbit (United States)

Interview

Long day, sweaty, lots of undergraduate problems, programming without a terminal, explicit statistical concepts, implementing CS algorithms without looking them up, other words to fill up the minimum other words to fill up the minimum other words to fill up the minimum

Interview Questions
  • They ask you to present
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fitbit (United States)

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, with almost all of it requiring technical response. Very... mismanaged and disorganized. Seemed like most teams didn't even know the position I was interviewing for, and ended up being highly overqualified. Wasn't given any proper feedback until the end.

Interview Questions
  • Java-specific syntax and algorithm analysis. Data structures a must.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Italy
Application

I interviewed at Fitbit (Italy)

Interview

Pretentious talks about algorithms, about different things, questions, live coding, etc. And after hours of that they called me 3 days later, probably to haggle on the salary I asked for. They probably took the 3 days to interview other people, I suppose. I declined even talking to them as I already had another job :)))

Interview Questions
  • Some BS about algorithms, sorting, etc. Then more to the point questions about the specifics of my expertise.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Diego, CA)

Interview

Screening round with interviewer. 1 hour Technical Zoom call. The interviewer wanted to be creative and bring in some new coding challenge. But could not even explain the what he wanted for the whole hour. Did not even organize his thoughts before interview and paste the question in coderpad. Worst experience so far.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (Romania) in Dec 2020

Interview

1 interview with HR and Manager, didn't know to answer to a question and they said that I'm not a good fit, in the interview - - - - - - - - - -

Interview Questions
  • Did you worked with native or hybrid apps?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

The recruiter emailed me, set up a time to meet with me and then we spoke on the phone. He then sent my information off to the hiring manager and then emailed me back the results. During which I told him I was on the East Coast and he sounded disgusted with where I lived. It kind of made me feel uncomfortable since I had to move due to covid and have been planing on moving back. Anyways, they did not want to move forward with me and got the most generic email back saying my skills didn't qualify. I was kind of insulted since I have had experience at companies like Amazon and Microsoft doing design systems and have ADA i could not put on my site but was willing to share with the hiring manager. I had the skills to do this job. I was disappointed in the boring generic email the recruiter sent me I would of rather them said they were moving forward with other candidates in which they liked their portfolios better and thank me for my time instead of telling me my skills didn't match. I just found it weird and in-personable. for a company that thrives on being personable with their customers they lack that in the interview process and culture. I felt like this was an application for a robot job.

Interview Questions
  • Describe design systems. Describe your previous teams
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Fitbit (United States)

Interview

I went through the first screening which was a phone interview with their HR rep. The questions were average questions about past experiences and what was the main reason for the interest over the position. What was disappointing is that at some point I felt the interviewer was kind of gaslighting my answers claiming my previous positions were probably not relevant to the position. Like if I was confused between my past experience and what was the position I was applying for. I was frustrated and tried to explain a couple of times what I meant with each of my answers. If this person saw my resume and experience previously to our interview, I really didn't understand why would he push to say my background wasn't relevant. In that case why would he want to reach out anyway. At the end, he closed the interview by asking if I would be interested in following up with the process and mentioned he would be briefly back in touch to tell me the next steps. It totally sounded to me like it was a go. After days of not hearing back I decided to do a follow-up email asking about the process and he sent their generic thank you note. I decided to try feedback request and he never replied. I understand that they have multiple candidates in the pod but it's so unprofessional, first, to create false expectations on candidates, and second, not having the human touch to drop a few words back. Specially if the candidate asks for feedback. I'm an international applicant and it's very important to me to learn about the difference in expectations and company culture. Bad experience for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitbit (United States)

Interview

Did not have a referral. Submitted resume online. Received an email from the recruiter after about 1 week. Phone interviews with a recruiter, sr pm, and hiring manager, then on-site interview. pretty standard process. nothing special.

Interview Questions
  • Asked very standard PM situational questions and past experience questions. The hiring manager was very narrow-minded. Only looking for a specific type of people. Maybe those who had similar experience as him/herself. Felt like he/she was looking for a technical program manager for execution. I am glad I did not end up going there. If it was not for the recent purchase of Google, it's basically a dying company. I can totally see why their market share dropped from 45% to only 3% in the course of 6 years. Executives definitely need to look for better management to attract brighter talent.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Fitbit (Dallas, TX) in Sep 2020

Interview

Transparent and straightforward, all parts of the interview process were logical and clear. It took a long time to hear back between stages of the interview process. I enjoyed each stage, but they ultimately stopped the project they were hiring for, which is what caused the delays.

Interview Questions
Fitbit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Australia
Application

I interviewed at Fitbit (Australia)

Interview

Relatively easy. I applied online and following some psychometric tests I was offered an interview. I did an online interview and then was called by a lead designer for a more formal interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how your background contributes to your current role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 298 Interviews