FlyNava Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FlyNava Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at FlyNava Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at FlyNava Technologies

Product Interview

Interview

I was in touch with an employee for a product management role and they met me a few times promising me a role and "discussing" topics that were totally irrelevant to anything about the company or role.

I was then asked to do something that they themselves had to, which was a lot of tasks with a deadline of one day. Next I met, I was told that I would be given a developer role.

Felt quite strange that they would try to use people to do their job, and I really don't know what 'skills' they tested for me to be a developer. Thankful for not joining this potentially caustic culture.

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview went fine. The interviewer was friendly. The interview was about 30 minutes. I applied online and the interview process was completed in one day. I was called to the office on the same day and the process was over

Interview Questions

• What are the machine learning algorithms you know?   1 Answer

UI/User Experience Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlyNava Technologies (Alwar) in September 2018.

Interview

It was good and fairly interactive. The questions asked were relevant and precise. No pressure to perform. The interviewer was friendly. They did not just fire questions one after the other and fair amount of time was given to articulate and present your answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlyNava Technologies (Tiruchirappalli) in November 2017.

Interview

It was good. More focus on analytical skills of a person. No CGPA criteria. It went on for one and half hours. Most of my questions were asked on my past internships and my research paper.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain about my research paper in more detail and on my coding skills   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlyNava Technologies (Bengaluru) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the interview process was completed in one day. I was called to the office on the same day and the process was over. They were nice people, but small office. Almost every weekend is working though. Overall it was okay.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.