FlyNava Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

FlyNava Technologies

Application

I interviewed at FlyNava Technologies

Interview

I was in touch with an employee for a product management role and they met me a few times promising me a role and "discussing" topics that were totally irrelevant to anything about the company or role. I was then asked to do something that they themselves had to, which was a lot of tasks with a deadline of one day. Next I met, I was told that I would be given a developer role. Felt quite strange that they would try to use people to do their job, and I really don't know what 'skills' they tested for me to be a developer. Thankful for not joining this potentially caustic culture.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

FlyNava Technologies

Application

I interviewed at FlyNava Technologies

Interview

The interview went fine. The interviewer was friendly. The interview was about 30 minutes. I applied online and the interview process was completed in one day. I was called to the office on the same day and the process was over

Interview Questions
  • What are the machine learning algorithms you know?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Alwar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlyNava Technologies (Alwar) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was good and fairly interactive. The questions asked were relevant and precise. No pressure to perform. The interviewer was friendly. They did not just fire questions one after the other and fair amount of time was given to articulate and present your answer

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Trichy

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FlyNava Technologies (Trichy) in Nov 2017

Interview

It was good. More focus on analytical skills of a person. No CGPA criteria. It went on for one and half hours. Most of my questions were asked on my past internships and my research paper.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to explain about my research paper in more detail and on my coding skills
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FlyNava Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2017

Interview

I applied online and the interview process was completed in one day. I was called to the office on the same day and the process was over. They were nice people, but small office. Almost every weekend is working though. Overall it was okay.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed