Ford Credit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ford Credit Interview Questions

Interviews at Ford Credit

2.9

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Mesa, AZ (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Ford Motor Credit reached out to me through the U of A job website. I had a phone interview first and then I had 1 in person interview. The phone interview was pretty basic, and it seemed to pretty much be figuring out if I was a reasonable human being.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Interview

One interview on campus, and another interview at Nashville. The first interview is easy, the interview questions are very basic. I skipped my classes for the second interview. Skipping class is not a good thing. The second interview is harder. I did not get the offer, but I will go to graduate school for a better position.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Nashville, TN (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

First, you had to perform online assessments which were pretty easy. After that I had a 45 min on-campus interview. Mostly behavioral questions, but they were all very long-winded. About two weeks later, I was invited to the leadership conference in Nashville. The day was pretty lengthy and consisted of a group assessment of the case, and individual interviews. The questions in the interview were actually pretty difficult. There were 5 behavioral and 2 situational. Just answer honestly and be personable. That's a large part of what they look for!

Interview Questions

• Suppose one of the dealerships hasn't been submitting proper paperwork, but their sales are the best in the area. What would you do?   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Credit in March 2016.

Interview

Before anything, I had to take an assessment test. It was actually hard but I don't think they were looking for you to actually answer all the questions. Instead, they probably wanted you to answer the questions correctly. After I passed that, I was called to be asked when was the best day and time to set up a phone interview. I told them the day and time and they said okay. When they called, the person was nice and told me basically what the interview process would be like. The interview process consisted of behavioral questions and towards the end, maybe 2 situational questions. Overall, probably 7 or so questions asked in total. It's hard to answer some behavioral questions when you actually have no experience in what is being asked. Overall, I had a good experience besides the fact that I wasn't notified whether I would get a second interview or not, which I didn't get one by the way.

Interview Questions

• You are working with a team consisting of 4 people. One person doesn't show up and the other members want to leave and meet some other time. What do you do?   2 Answers

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Nashville, TN (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received notification for a phone interview after a few days. It lasted about 40 minutes. The second interview round was at a Ford business center. They flew us to the city and put us in a hotel overnight. The next day we went to the business center for a day full of second interviews, a group assessment, a tour, and lunch. Overall, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Credit.

Interview

Great experience, the people hiring me were very nice and really got to know me. Not just drilling me with questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior quesitons such as what makes you a good fit? why should be hire you? what will you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotition

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Credit (Nashville, TN (US)).

Interview

Consisted of two total interviews, first was one on one second was two interviewers. Not overly difficult interviews, mostly consisted of situational questions. Final interview involved a trip to one of their business centers to gain more insight into the Leadership Development Program and to be able to ask questions and learn more about the program in addition to the final interview.

Interview Questions

• All situational questions, no really difficult questions.   Answer Question

Not the type of job I was looking for

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ford Credit in April 2014.

Interview

The first interview went really well. The interviewer was friendly and we had a good conversation. There were a series of behavioral questions. Just have a few examples of your experiences and try to apply them to these situations. Got invited to the conference in Nashville, TN. It was a nice experience. The other candidates were friendly and we bonded a bit.

Interview Questions

• Don't really remember, but there is probably one about how do you deal with a slacker in a group.   Answer Question

Interview

First a 45 minute interview and if you do well there, you get invited to a talent conference for another interview with a case study. The process is still ongoing for me, but it seems like it is a 4 week thing in total, tops. The guy I interviewed with was awesome. Just treat them like any other person, since you know.... they are.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Credit in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for the interview through a campus job posting. Was selected for the interview and allowed to choose a time slot to interview. The interviewer seemed rushed and had a select group of questions he strictly followed to fit in the 30 minute time frame.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you have failed in school or at work?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.