Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated 4 Feb 2016
1,076 Interview Reviews

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Elmhurst, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview was very brief and I was hired the same day , was my second job ever so didn't need much experience.i applied at a job fair in the mall , they gave me a call about three days later , my interview was during a very busy season for the company so the interview was very rushed

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Newport Beach, CA (US)).

Interview

I had a one on one with the store manager- basically if you dress cute. Seriously no blazers and slacks. You'll get the job if you're just yourself. Its truly not hard. They basically just want you to be hip and/ or edgy. I'd advise against nose rings and tattoos- although their policy may have changed. I worked in both Newport Beach and San Francisco- and NB they definately cared, SF- not so much. So gauge your audience and you'll do fine. I mean- if you want this job still.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went out of your way to help a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Pretty easy process, the questions were standard. There was nothing major about the interview that was important, just make sure to dress like you have a sense of style.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Any previous work experience, How's your transportation   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Forever 21.

Interview

Group interview with about 10 other people where we were asked individual questions and generic questions to everyone that were mostly common sense, like how you would handle situations at work or why you applied to work at this store versus anywhere else.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, fashion/style, how you would interact with customers.   Answer Question

Interview

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite fashion model?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Fort Worth, TX (US)).

Interview

Sat me outside the store in the mall and asked me questions way too quickly, she wasnt even paying attention she kept looking inside the store, was very unprofessional but it didn't mind that much that she was so distracted because she offered me the job on the spot so it didn't really bother me that much although i wouldve preferred to be noticed and respected.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working in retail?   1 Answer

Visual Merchandising Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Allentown, PA (US)).

Interview

Got promoted from within, Phone interview with the district visual and district manager, during interview they explained the expectations and requirements, just be confident and you will get it

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forever 21 in January 2016.

Interview

My manager had posted ads online claiming to be hiring for a management position. When I arrived on the day of interviews she group interviewed six of us at once, showed up 20 minutes late, then interviewed us all in the food court. We got called back within 3 days saying whether we were hired or not.

Interview Questions

• Sell me something you're currently wearing.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Aventura, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I heard they were having a job fair at Aventura Mall so I just went to see my chances of getting a job there. When I went there there was only 1 person in front of me. I had to fill out a form. The questions were easy. There was a desk and we had to wait in a line to interview with the managers.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Forever 21 (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Group interview, two people and a manager. Asked questions about past employment, situational questions, and questions about skills. Told us we'd hear from manager same day. Received call same day. Was told I'd start working that weekend. Actually started two weeks after due to their delay - they gave us the wrong tax forms. Unorganized process. Started orientation late, and kept us longer than we were supposed to be kept. Didn't train us, didn't really give us a thorough understanding of store set-up.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where a customer was unhappy, and you had to help them. How did you help them?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.