Forever 21 Interview Questions

Updated 4 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Forever 21

2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 1883 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

Applied online and received an email immediately right after asking for my availability to set up an interview. Once I arrived the general manager had no clue of my interview and while during the process I felt like he barely wanted to interview me which made the whole process exhausting, confusing & annoying.

Interview Questions
  • How do you motivate your team?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

recruiter called and did a phone screen, waited a few days and they called back for in person interview. I went to the store and interviewed in person. After the interview I was told to wait to hear something back. It took almost 2 weeks to hear back so I went with another job

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

Hired on the spot. Just asked if they were hiring, told the manager my experience and handed her my resume. It was pretty easy, in and out in 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

The interview was very laid back and they just asked normal interview questions (i.e. why do you want to work here?, what are your strengths/ weaknesses?). One of the easiest interviews

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

Not very great, wouldn't work there full time, it was a little awkward. Idk retails has changed a lot. It isn't what it used to be, interviews where different back then. Everyone wore masks so that's a plus, but it was still kind of messy. Not a lot of people where walking into the store. Most of it was a little overwhelming.

Interview Questions
  • How would you style the mannequin?
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (Canada)

Interview

It took about 10 minutes, was asked basic questions about my work experience, why I chose to apply for the job, my availability and when I can start if they decide to hire me, then was asked for contact information of references

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

Had a 5-10 minute phone interview first before being invited to interview in-person. Did 2-3 more interviews with different managers where they asked about why I wanted to work there, etc.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

Very unprofessional, the person interviewing me was a visual merchandising manager. Took weeks to actually reserve a day to interview, too much back and fourth. Asking me personal questions about my family life and personal opinions.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

My interview was strange because it was super short and I was interviewed in the middle of the store in front of everyone walking by and shopping. I felt like none of my answers were really listened to and it ended super fast.

Interview Questions
Forever 21
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Forever 21 (United States)

Interview

What do y’all think of what you gonna wear for the summer and then you get to go home tomorrow night or Saturday morning or Saturday or too early to go w

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,883 Interviews