Foster Farms Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Foster Farms

Foster Farms

Application

I interviewed at Foster Farms

Interview

2 interviews, standard questions and a good atmosphere. It's a good place to work and the process is nothing to be afraid of. I'm the captain now. Look at me.

Interview Questions
  • Quelle est votre experience passée ?
    Answer Question

Foster Farms

Application

I interviewed at Foster Farms

Interview

The interview process was not bad at all. Met with many people, but relatively quick interviews. Very relaxed and straight forward. Suggest showing you are willing to learn and adapt to the culture of Foster Farms.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview process was simple. Asked a few mechanical questions and other questions regarding working over time since they offer a lot of it. Asked me if I was okay working in confined spaces and dirty as well

Interview Questions
  • What do look in while changing a gear box ?

Foster Farms

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foster Farms

Interview

I learned about the opportunity at the college job fair and applied online. Their response time is fairly short, about a few days. Very accommodating about interview schedule. Standard phone call interview. Nothing too difficult but I got shot down pretty early because of some other reason irrelevant to the job it self.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (San Ramon, CA) in Dec 2019

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks. First I spoke over the phone with a recruiter. Afterwards, I was scheduled to speak over the phone with the hiring manager for a quick 30 minute call. During that call I was asked to walk through my resume and explain my most recent brand management experience at my current employer. At the end of the call the hiring manager confirmed that they would be scheduling an in-person interview for me to meet with the entire team. The final round of in-person interviews happened about 2 weeks later. I met with 7 employees for about 30 minutes each. The questions were mainly behavioral. They reached back out within a week with an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Foster Farms

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms

Interview

Applied through link given at campus job fair. I was given an on campus interview which took around 15 minutes. I was then given a hotel room in Turlock for 2 days with other candidates to learn more about daily activities and company history. After the tour we had lunch with lots of company managers from various plant locations. The second day of our stay we had interviews with the managers in our areas of interest. Entire process took about a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA) in Feb 2019

Interview

It was multiple one on one interviews with various managers and HR dept. I had a phone interview with the HR department first then a one on one with 3 different managers that lasted an hour each. I was mostly asked situational type questions and how i accomplished things on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • About my purchasing experience and if I had any contracting experience

Anonymous Employee in Kelso, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Kelso, WA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Easy, 3 min. Just walked in did a computer app in the office, and started the next day. The temp agency is very good and seem to actually care. The place gets a bad reputation, its actually fun, repetitive but fun.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Foster Farms

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foster Farms in Feb 2019

Interview

It went well the lady was very nic e. Made you feel comfortable and was open to answer questions if you had any. Went over different jobs that were available and that you can always apply for something diffenrt after 30 days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Fresno, CA) in Jan 2019

Interview

Test on place knowledge, know your later logic and basic symbls, drawling start and stops with lights on as well as secondary. How do you wire up motors, learn the high and low because that's your main job, this job takes both electrical and mechanical knowledge. And is highly enfluenced on who you know. Ask for your training book to be ready for you before your starting. That's a fair way to get trained.

Interview Questions
  • What have you done? Do you know how to program a vfd? how to you test a estop? Why did your employer not work previous? Your electrical exsperiense.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews