Foster Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Foster Farms

2.5

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Asked a few mechanical questions and other questions regarding working over time since they offer a lot of it. Asked me if I was okay working in confined spaces and dirty as well

Interview Questions

• What do look in while changing a gear box ?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Foster Farms.

Interview

I learned about the opportunity at the college job fair and applied online. Their response time is fairly short, about a few days. Very accommodating about interview schedule. Standard phone call interview. Nothing too difficult but I got shot down pretty early because of some other reason irrelevant to the job it self.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (San Ramon, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks. First I spoke over the phone with a recruiter. Afterwards, I was scheduled to speak over the phone with the hiring manager for a quick 30 minute call. During that call I was asked to walk through my resume and explain my most recent brand management experience at my current employer. At the end of the call the hiring manager confirmed that they would be scheduling an in-person interview for me to meet with the entire team. The final round of in-person interviews happened about 2 weeks later. I met with 7 employees for about 30 minutes each. The questions were mainly behavioral. They reached back out within a week with an offer.

Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms.

Interview

Applied through link given at campus job fair. I was given an on campus interview which took around 15 minutes. I was then given a hotel room in Turlock for 2 days with other candidates to learn more about daily activities and company history. After the tour we had lunch with lots of company managers from various plant locations. The second day of our stay we had interviews with the managers in our areas of interest. Entire process took about a month.

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foster Farms in February 2019.

Interview

It went well the lady was very nic e. Made you feel comfortable and was open to answer questions if you had any. Went over different jobs that were available and that you can always apply for something diffenrt after 30 days

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was multiple one on one interviews with various managers and HR dept. I had a phone interview with the HR department first then a one on one with 3 different managers that lasted an hour each. I was mostly asked situational type questions and how i accomplished things on my resume.

Interview Questions

• About my purchasing experience and if I had any contracting experience   Answer Question

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Fresno, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Test on place knowledge, know your later logic and basic symbls, drawling start and stops with lights on as well as secondary. How do you wire up motors, learn the high and low because that's your main job, this job takes both electrical and mechanical knowledge. And is highly enfluenced on who you know. Ask for your training book to be ready for you before your starting. That's a fair way to get trained.

Interview Questions

• What have you done? Do you know how to program a vfd? how to you test a estop? Why did your employer not work previous? Your electrical exsperiense.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms.

Interview

Two interviews in same day, first with HR representative, second with facility management. The interviews were pretty standard. The HR interview almost seemed like a waste of time as it was up to facility management to make the hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• A lot of interpersonal skills questions and situational questions concerning production flow issues.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)).

Interview

On-campus interviews: 20 min interview. Questions include: How did you deal with a bad group member/colleague? If your manager asks you to do something a specific way and you want to do it another way, what do you do? Best accomplishment in past 2 years? One thing you learned during school?
    Thursday - Meet at Double Tree Hotel and get on the bus to go on the tour. Tour is really easy going, you get lunch on the bus and then bus goes back to Double Tree Hotel. From there, you got to the dinner. Dinner starts off by talking to managers for about an hour, you can ask them questions there or just talk. Then you get seated, and the dinner itself is only about an hour to one and half hours long. After that, you say bye and you're on your way.

Friday - Interview time. 6 interviews with 7 people, 20-30 mins each, the time flies by though.

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview. 2 months later in person interview with manager of IT. And interview with HR. They both went well. They said they would get back to me as soon as they make the decision regardless of if i get it or not.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know excel
      how would you handle a help desk call   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.