Foster Farms Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Foster Farms

2.3

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

First round of the interview was a short telephone interview and the second round was a one-on-one interview with a manager, he asked me about my technical skills/experiences especially the projects I have worked on in university. For the last round of interview, Foster Farms gave us all a room at a nice hotel for two nights. The first day consisted of tours and in the evening we had dinner with the managers/CIO. Second day was the actual round of interviews, there were 9 managers that interviewed us and most of them were in pairs so 5 interviews back to back. I thought the interview process had a very relaxed atmosphere, the managers were all very nice and respectful. This actually influenced me to set my mind on Foster Farms, because of the amazing management here, there is a positive vibe and it is a good start for college graduates. Work is also nice, not a lot of stress like other corporate jobs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Talk about your prior experiences...   Answer Question

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview. 2 months later in person interview with manager of IT. And interview with HR. They both went well. They said they would get back to me as soon as they make the decision regardless of if i get it or not.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know excel
      how would you handle a help desk call   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelso, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Kelso, WA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process comprised of filling out and turning in an application to hr dept. Then being told to arrive at a specified time and watch a number of videos on safety and procedures that seem way outdated. Meet with medical services and fill out a paper and then start work that day being thrown into a super face paced environment that only the strong could survive... It's crazy.

Accounting Interview

Interview

great experience. They thoroughly explained, and showed many aspects f the company to those of us interviewing. Visited the company headquarters as well as a hatchery, processing plant, and the original facilities.

Interview Questions

• journaling, and account analysis practical questions were a little bit difficult.   Answer Question

Sanitation Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Porterville, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Porterville, CA (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Hired through a government sponsored program for unemployed workers. Asked to do an interview at Foster Farms. The interview actually comprised of simply asking if I was physically able to perform the duties for the specific job I was offered. Second interview was with the Department Leads who filled me in on the exact duties and I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked for this interview except if I was able to physically perform the job duties.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no pay negotation. I was forced to accept what was offered or turn down the job offer.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Met with HR representative first. Relaxing, fun demeanor. You will then meet with each of the Program Leaders/Managers. Everyone was geniune & positive. One of your interviewers will take you to lunch at the Foster Farms Cafe on campus. Quaint cafe. Don't forget to order anything with chicken. It is a long day. They don't tell you that before you get there. Expect to be there all day.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions, how long have you worked in IT, which area of IT have you worked in (Programming, Analyst, Administration, Service Desk, etc). Have you worked with SAP and how familiar are you with it.   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

The CIO speaks negatively about other local employers and seems to want to discourage people from working at the company. A bit of a control freak... obvious throughout the interview.

IT Service Center Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Foster Farms (Livingston, CA (US)).

Interview

IT department requires an interview with each IT Manager. Very relaxing interviews. Each Manager will ask you questions that focus on their section of IT. Even though you applied for one job, they may offer you a different job based on recommendations from the Managers. They take their motto seriously. Honesty and Respect for other employees is important.

Interview Questions

• They want to know about you to see if you are a good fit with the other employees. Must be positive-oriented, inquisitive, excited about improving technology.   1 Answer

Production Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foster Farms in February 2019.

Interview

It went well the lady was very nic e. Made you feel comfortable and was open to answer questions if you had any. Went over different jobs that were available and that you can always apply for something diffenrt after 30 days

Field Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foster Farms.

Interview

Panel interview with technical questions pertaining to specific job responsibilities. They're more concerned with your personality and how you will fit the culture and what kind of problem solver you are.

Interview Questions

• Lots of personality questions, and STAR format questions "Tell me a time when".   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.