Framestore Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 53 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Framestore

Framestore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Framestore

Interview

Call with Visual development team working with UE4. Was fairly interesting to hear/talk about their pipelines and similarities between work I've developed myself. However, after the call they seemed to not really respond/give any feedback. This was rather surprising since they were quite interested during the interview in certain aspects of work that were talked about.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about tools/pipelines among other questions about past work.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Framestore (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

Insincere, they were only looking for experienced workers but yet opened interviews to fresh graduates. Supervisor was only interested in giving out critiques and not encouraging towards employment within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England, England)

Interview

Very quick interview set up. Nice enough interview but overall I had a negative experience because I was ghosted afterwards (no one ever got back to me) which I was really disappointed with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied online and heard back from the recruiter in about 6 weeks. The interview was really relaxed and casual, they asked mostly typical behavioural questions and a few project management ones. I had one interview with the recruiter and the hiring manager over video chat. From there I was invited to tour the office onsite and during "tour" I had an impromptu interview with an HOD. I think the process took longer than usual because it straddled the Christmas holiday period.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in your previous work where you encountered an unexpected problem and how did you solve it?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Framestore

Application

I interviewed at Framestore

Interview

very brief, 10 min phone interview, then went into the office for the final round. Even for the final round, they didn't ask too many technical questions. It was based more on my portfolio and how I made it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Framestore (Montreal, QC) in Oct 2019

Interview

Very smooth, very nice. They will look at your demo (no sound of course) and talk about some of the work you've done. I got promises acces to be a comper in 2-3 years but since the management changed, I had to leave the company to get compositing opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • What did the client think about the job you did for him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England, England) in May 2019

Interview

I applied for the internship online and the company contacted me a few weeks later to set up a Skype interview. Everyone was very nice and I felt really comfortable during the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my career as a student
  • The interviewers (head of FX and recruiter) reviewed my reel and asked me questions about each project (what parts I found most challenging, what would I improve...)
  • They told me about my role in the company and they gave me the chance to make any question about the company or internship details.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

I really enjoyed having an interview in this company. Wery friendly atmosphere and absolutelly no stress even though I was a junior level and always get very anxious during interviews. This was a positive experience even after I didn't get his job

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite video game

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Framestore (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

It was a very professional environment, the interviewer is intense but friendly, we talked about a lot of different things on the top of the building, the view is nice and he showed me around the studio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Framestore (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online received an email about coming for an interview, within a week. Went to the interview, I thought it went well, Did not ever hear back from Framestore. Obviously to much hassle for the HR department?

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Framestore?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews