Freddie Mac Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Freddie Mac Interview Questions

Interviews at Freddie Mac

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac.

Interview

Oppose to the traditional "we would like to meet with you", the recruiter will call and ask you a few questions over the phone. After the phone interview, they would send you a few questions to answer and return to them. Those answers will determine your next step in the process.

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions were behavioral which I was not prepared for. I guess the little experience that I had totally out weigh the fact that I just graduated from school, therefore I didn't encountered a lot of the situations to apply how I dealt with it.   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by an on-site interview. Composed of 5 interviews back to back.

Interview Questions

• What is a DCR and LTV? Not too many techincal questions.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, 3 in house inteviews in 1 day

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire your, why are you not working at the big 4   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted the offer, offer included a moving bonus of 5K if you are further than 50 miles away.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

I was flown in along with many other students from other colleges around the nation. They gave us an overview of the company and a tour of the buildings. Afterward, we had 2 interviews, each with a new hire and an experiences employee. One of the interviews, the experienced employee asked most of the questions, and during the second interview, the new hire asked most of the questions. The new hires were supposed to be there in order for us to ask them questions about their experiences and what it is like being a new hire, but he was asking most of the questions and didn't seem prepared.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Dallas, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, prompted status updates. quick a few interviews. Had an interview with the HR person first, followed by the hiring manager, than ended with the director and VP all in a span of a few days

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Freddie Mac? What does Freddie Mac do?   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The process took about a month. I applied online and HR reached out to me to set up an interview. I had an onsite interview with a 3 person panel and a skype interview with the director. A week later they set up a phone interview with the team manager who was previously out of the office. A few days later, they set up an interview with the VP of the division. I received an offer 2 days later. Most of the questions were about my background and knowledge of derivatives.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

There was no words i could decribe how horible this interview was...they kept me wating for almost 20 minutes past late the time the told me to show up...even then they didn't offer me glass of water ( it had been a hot day outside up words of 90 degrees plus!)and they once i got to the face- to -face they didnt even ask question,, pretty much rejected me right on the spot! Stay far away from the company if y want to be apprecated..i work at Rite aid now and beleive it or not the treatment so much better then some these other "office type suit rut low down desk joker job"

Interview Questions

• They ask me ' why should Freddie mac hire you" like they didnt have a clue why im showing up!! its not ROCKET SCIENCE   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (McLean, VA (US)) in September 2010.

Interview

This was a very basic behavioral interview. I hate this type of interview because there is practically no way to measure performance. I interviewed one week ago, so I am still waiting to hear back. The questions were fairly basic, such as: "Tell me about a problem you faced and the solution." I'd rather do a case interview, at least they show if someone is smart enough to be an analyst.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Freddie Mac in June 2009.

Interview

It was a total of six 1-on-1 interviews about fixed income and mortgage knowledge. Interviews included personal questions, technical questions, and IQ questions. All interviews took place in different two days within one week. Interviewers had different emphasis on the type of questions. But it's always good to be well prepared.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was to think of a question for the interviewer to ask the next candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Freddie Mac (Mc Lean, VA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

first HR phone screening, then phone interview with the manager, then on-site round, 5 rounds meeting with different people. very technical questions and coding test. people were nice but tests were not easy at all.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.