Freshworks Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 422 of over 422 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

firstly i applied through the freshworks website and then the HR team had sent me a screening test which i had attended but I never got a mail back from them which is disappointing because even if a person is not selected it is a basic courtesy to revert back.

Interview Questions
  • customer related questions which are various situations that they would provide and you have to answer them based on your approach.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Freshworks (Chennai) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview Round 1: Solved 3 out of 4 challenges. 4th One approach was right. Interviewer was ok with it. I thought i will get a call for 2nd round. When i checked with HR ,feedback he has given is shocking mentioning 'I dont know basics of css and js'. Somehow convinced HR for 2nd round. Interview Round 2: This time interviewer came up with pre determined qs and if u dont know something u are gone. Its like one sided interview. I lost it here in 2nd round. Worst experience ever.

Interview Questions
  • How to stop network call using react js.

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

One test and 3 rounds of technical interview and 1 round of HR. Technical rounds took 45-60minutes and HR was of 30 minutes. Computer networks, Linux, and Information Security-related questions I have faced.

Interview Questions
  • Computer networks, Linux, Information Security related questions.

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

The first round was a online-coding round. Then there are interview rounds. Till now i have given the first round which was a technical round and there will be another technical round and if cleared then hr round.

Interview Questions
  • Reverse a linked list, find the element in a k-shifted array that was initially sorted

Freshworks

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Had interview at hyderabad in 2 0 1 9, total of 5 rounds were there including last round as HR round, Questions majorly were asked on DS, Algo process was lengthy and tiresome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Freshworks (Bangalore)

Interview

My experience interviewing with Freshworks is a mixed mush of emotions. Recruiters I interacted with were communicative and always responded quickly to my queries, accommodated my schedule and great to speak with in general. I spoke with three Product Managers of varying experience and the first two conversations were great. Interviewers were knowledgeable, knew what to ask and what to evaluate. I spoke with one of their "Lead PM's" and she was completely underprepared to interview a Product Manager. No introductions, no conversations, just instantly jumped in to share the screen to their product and asked me to instantly solve for it. Even though I hate these type of interviews where you are asked to solve things that you have no context on, I asked my follow up questions to get that context and she said my assumptions are right. After I started diving deep into the solution the perspective and the questions kept changing and changing with every sentence. She had no clue what to ask or how to evaluate a PM candidate. I tried navigating the bait and switching and it got frustrating at one point where she completely changed the context of the question. Later I was asked to solve for a product which I did, given the limited experience of this "Lead PM" only working on one product, she had no idea how international products are built. I hope the company gives enough training and guidelines for these "LEAD PM'" on how to hire the right people.

Interview Questions
  • Look at my product screen and solve it. Everything you assume is right until you use those assumptions to answer the question.

Freshworks

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Total number of rounds 3 Round1: Basic data structures (linked lists, binary tree construction, stacks, graph basic questions) Round2: Problem solving (Problems on Heaps, Sorting) Round3: Managerial round (General discussion, Resume walk through compensation details etc..)

Interview Questions
  • 1) Scheduling airplanes problem 2) Multiply two numbers without using multiplication operator
1 person found this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Initial Screening with HR round. Then they gave an assignment which has to be completed in the next 2 days but they won't tell the result whether we are selected or not. Took a long time for the interview and the results. Literally, after 30-45 days they told the result. Even if we follow up no response from their side. Please if you're rejecting any candidate do tell the results within 2 weeks or a month at least.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

Worst interview ever: Round 1: Interviewer was already late and asked a LP hard question, interviewer was silent throughout and didn't even bother to look into the solution part. I think he was doing his work behind the picture. At the end, he asked me to copy paste the solution and just left from there. Later the HR ghosted me for around 2 weeks and one day suddenly called to schedule my 2 round of interview. Round 2: This was an LLD round. I have designed my schema and corresponding methods. When I am trying to explain something, interviewer didn't listen and forced his ideas throughout the interviews. And even I have counter the points why his approach got failed. I don't think he has worked on JAVA or on high scalable systems. Worst design interview ever. Interviewer doesn't know his stuff. It does't feel a discussion, it is more like I am talking to some 7th standard guy and explaining him coding and all. Later, HR sent a mail, that you got rejected. Seriously, I wasn't even looking out in this organisation, but I must suggest you guys don't waste your time in these types of companies. Overall feedback, interviewers are not knowledgable, seems like they hire someone from 7th standard. Also, these company people treat itself like they are working in Google or something, so much of attitude man, specially HR and design round person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Freshworks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Freshworks

Interview

5 rounds. Get ready to prep properly on EVERYTHING. On all their products. They go extensively into it. They also try and find why you want to j I n Freshworks and not any other IT company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 422 Interviews