Fulton Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Fulton Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Fulton Bank

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton Bank.

Interview

HR called me about a week after I had applied. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. She was very nice and down to Earth. After it was finished, she told me she would pass my info along to the manager at the branch I wanted to work for.

Branch manager called, lasted about 30 minutes. Told me HR would call me in about a week. This was Friday. Got a call on Tuesday saying I had the job.

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank in October 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview first and the questions were average. When asked if I was willing to travel for training I replied with "I was under the impression that I would be trained in Mt. Laurel" because I had worked there previously and that is how it worked. The HR rep replied with "We do our training in both Mt. Laurel and Lancaster are you willing to travel for that?" Since the question had caught me off guard I said "Well I do have a young child and my Husbands work schedule is not flexible so I may have to wait until the next training session in Mt. Laurel would be available". Her response was "Well it is a requirement for the job and you're not the only person with kids, people figure it out and make it work".
    Then came a face-to-face interview which was over an hour long and about a 15-20 question interrogation. The questions that were asked were extremely difficult and some I had to ask them to repeat because they really didn't make sense to me.
    After 2 interviews the HR rep called me a few days letter and left a VOICEMAIL telling me that I was "not qualified" for the position. They put me through the whole process of interviewing on the phone and then face-to-face just to tell me I was not qualified is so completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you participated in a group activity and tell us what the activity was and how you contributed.   1 Answer

Senior Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fulton Bank in February 2019.

Interview

very accommodating, and very professional. the recruiting officer who help me out with everything. got a telephone interview it went well and schedule me for a branch interview its very nice when I walk in to the office. I can feel how very professional the people is and the way the manager explain and everything about the position and the bank its really good and she was so nice you can tell that she really is a effective manager.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton Bank.

Interview

Open jobs are posted online on their website, so easy to see what is available. Searched for openings and applied online. The process was very easy and I had no trouble navigating

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank.

Interview

Interviewed for full time teller position. Phone interview with recruiter, then scheduled for an in person interview. No offer yet but will probably decline - staff wasn’t friendly, interview questions felt totally unrelated to a Teller position. Every question was about company policies changing, also no room for growth according to manager. I’ve worked in customer service for nearly 10 yrs, small business or corporations. Didn’t deal with much policy changing so I felt like I couldn’t answer these questions. Never asked about my experience in field or anything that would show I’d make a good addition to the team.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a policy changed and you didn’t follow it. What was result?   Answer Question
    • Name a time a policy changed that you didn’t like, how’d you tell your manager you didn’t agree with the new policy?   Answer Question
    • Name a time a policy changed in the workplace, it could’ve been negative or exciting. How did you react?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (Reading, PA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy. First I got a phone call from hrs .them I met with the supervisor & head tellers, then they call me again for a second time to meet the manager. They call me back e few minutes to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult time you have with a customer & how do you handle the situation   Answer Question

Head Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Goshen, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (West Goshen, PA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Weird interview. Made me wait 15 minutes even afyer being 15 minutes early. Lasted about a hour. Manager didn't want to ask any questions, just wanted to talk, "have a conversation". Only had 1 teller on. Was weary of the office. Not good first perspective on the manager and their management.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lancaster, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (Lancaster, PA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

A very nice first and second interview, but the third was poorly prepared and did not seem to be in line with the first two. The individual had a different set of needs for the position, and was upset that the previous interviewers did not explain the position as he would have.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fulton Bank (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick and smooth. After a short phone interview by their HR person, I was invited for an in-person interview with the branch manager. At the end of the interview I was told that I'd be informed of their decision. I had barely reached home when I got another call from the HR person inviting me for a second interview with the regional manager on the same day. After my interview with the regional manager, I was asked to sign my permission for a credit check and the next day I received an email with instructions for a drug test at a facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when a customer was upset over bank fees and threatened to close his/ her accounts. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fulton Bank.

Interview

Applied online,got a call next day from HR,she asked basic questions about my availability etc.She set up an interview with the branch manager for very next day.The face to face interview was a very nice experience.it was more of a conversation type and the manager was very nice and cool. he explained the duties and what they expect from me. After the interview I sent thank you notes and followed up at regular intervals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate .They offered more than what other banks in my area offered :)

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.