Funding Options Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Funding Options

2.6

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Funding Options (London, England (UK)).

Interview

After a successful interview over the phone from abroad, the company invited me to visit their London office at my own expense. They confirmed the date but never gave me a time, as they said they were still figuring out what worked best for everyone. As the day came nearer I grew worried, and the day before the interview they suddenly claimed they had not confirmed with me yet. Did they expect me to book a trip on the day?
    The day of the interview itself, I was told someone was off sick, and that was the reason for cancelling the interview that day. My interview got rescheduled to next week, and this person was not even involved in any of the interviews, and he knew nothing about being sick when I asked him how he was feeling. I suspect the company Christmas party was the real reason for rescheduling my interview on the day it was supposed to take place.

The interviews themselves were pleasant, the workplace is a big open plan callcenter-esque floor. After the interview, I had to keep chasing them for over two weeks, as they kept saying someone was out of the office and they would like to all get together to discuss. I think they were simply stringing me along to see if someone better or more senior would come along. They claimed they really liked my personality, background, and previous experience, but decided to go with someone more senior instead. This interview was for an entry-level position.

Overall I liked the interviews themselves, just feel that the company and its HR activities are very unprofessional and poorly organised.

Interview Questions

• No particular difficult or unexpected questions were asked in these interviews.   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Funding Options (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had 1 phone interview with their internal recruiter followed by 2 face to face interviews. I was stood up one time and had to come back for a rescheduled interview. All seemed positive stage by stage then that was proven otherwise by receiving no feedback and no offer after wasting three weeks of my time.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Funding Options (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

It was a 6 week long process. I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a phone screening with Funding Options. After the phone screening, I was invited for a face to face interview in their London office. The interview was short and very informal. Basically went over my CV. I was invited back again for another round of interviews. Came back the following week and was asked the same questions. I was told to come back in again for another round but they never got back to me until l I reached out to HR. Was told the vacancy was filled in by someone else despite receiving positive feedback throughout the whole process and strong recommendations from the interviewers themselves. They later placed an ad for the same role later on that week.

Interview Questions

• A majority of the questions they asked were about my CV.   Answer Question

Business Finance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Funding Options (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Spoke to their internal recruiter , then I had telephone interview with the head of sales which led to a face to face interview . I was told there are two rounds of face to face , first two f their brokers and then the head of sales again which never happened -
    No follow up - no feedback - during interview the role description differed from what I was told - I was confident I would get to meet the Head of Sales for discussions - but everything got cancelled after I followed up for 3 weeks and I was told they will not proceed with no feedback.

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Funding Options (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

i had 3 interviews with the company themselves plus one interview with the recruiter.
    first interview with recruiter, then a phone convo with one of the people at FO. After that a interview with 2 managers, then a interview with the MD, and then an interview with the CEO. he decided not to hire me in the end. all the others were happy with me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.