Funding Options Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Funding Options

Sort:

BDM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Funding Options (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

i had 3 interviews with the company themselves plus one interview with the recruiter.
    first interview with recruiter, then a phone convo with one of the people at FO. After that a interview with 2 managers, then a interview with the MD, and then an interview with the CEO. he decided not to hire me in the end. all the others were happy with me.

Interview Questions

Business Finance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Funding Options (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Spoke to their internal recruiter , then I had telephone interview with the head of sales which led to a face to face interview . I was told there are two rounds of face to face , first two f their brokers and then the head of sales again which never happened -
    No follow up - no feedback - during interview the role description differed from what I was told - I was confident I would get to meet the Head of Sales for discussions - but everything got cancelled after I followed up for 3 weeks and I was told they will not proceed with no feedback.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.