Fynd Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 8 Apr 2019

2.5

Sort:

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fynd (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

1st Telephonic round with HR
    2nd Technical Written test which includes Maths and Logical questions
    3rd 2 level of interviews with related field
    4rd Excel Test
    5th Presention on Fynd
    6th Founder round

They are very aggressive for taking interviews but post that they are always in confusion which role and responsibility they should give to the candidate..

Interview Questions

• they always ask about fund and what are the inputs from your end to improve there business. kind of survey.   Answer Question
    • excel and presentation round   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

(Applied throught consultancy)
    First round excel test on paper which was very easy. Interviewer told me that you have cleared First round and we will call you for next round. After hearing that I cleared 1st round i was confident for next round so that I was waiting for next call from HR . But suddenly next day I received a message from consultancy that they have rejected me. I was very sad after seeing that message and I was not expecting from this company. Interview was happened on Gandhi Jayanti than also I came for interview, but I totally wasted my time. Atleast they should say on same day that I am not qualified for this job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fynd (Mumbai).

Interview

I applied for Platform Engineer – Ops Engineering Team.
    There is one phone screening round. After which I was called for face 2 face interview round in mumbai.
    First round was a paper based test, it had 15 questions. testing knowledge of python, writing optimized code, knowledge of Databases and NoSQL.
    Next round was based on the answers of the paper and on questions regarding the position. Involving databases, scaling, Network and Dev-ops related questions.
    After that there was a coding task with 2 hour of time limit, where I had to create an API for a straight forward task and deploy it to heroku.
    The final interview was of advanced difficulty level where again questions were asked in detail about database optimization, indexing, network, horizontal scaling, deploying django applications etc.

Interview Questions

• How is composite index different from single column index, what are the pros/cons?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fynd (Mumbai).

Interview

I applied for a Business Development role via angellist. The interview involved multiple stages. After the initial application screening there was a logical round, an excel task, a presentation round and then followed interviews with the manager, the VP and finally the co-founder. All the rounds were challenging but the HR was very prompt with the response. All the results were given right after the tasks were conducted. The interview with the manager was mainly centered around testing my communication skills, retail knowledge and my knowledge about Fynd in general. The interview with the VP went on for an hour and a half but it was very interesting. My sales skills were tested a lot during my interview with him. Final step was a face to face with the co-founder. To my surprise, it was more of a conversation rather than back and forth questions. He was very calm and made me feel very comfortable. It seemed more like an introduction to each other before joining. Overall the experience was great and everyone from the HR to the co-founder was very co-operative. I highly recommend Fynd to every job-seeker out there. There is something for everyone to learn here!

Interview Questions

• Describe the current retail scenario in India in 3-4 lines   1 Answer
    • What according to you are the most important skills for a sales person?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fynd in July 2017.

Interview

There were multiple rounds of interviews which took place over several weeks. the interview process was unnecessarily long. 3 rounds of interviews with different people- all asking the exact same thing. it made no sense. they asked me to make a presentation. instead of accepting or rejecting the ppt, they asked me to add more details...this just implied they were desperate to take someone on. also, despite repeatedly asking about the CTC, they kept me in the dark, wasted so much of my time and then had the audacity to offer me a lower CTC.

Senior Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fynd (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

I had to wait for 1 hour till the person who was suppose to take interview came . Apart from that interview was very simple. just basic communication was checked and some conversation regarding your pass experience

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self

what do you know about Shopsense.

what did you understand from the JD.

What you understand your job would be here.

how would you solve issue related to the shop-sense panel .   Answer Question

Platform Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fynd (Mumbai) in February 2018.

Interview

Telephonic Interview & Assignment
     Python questions from list, tuple, dictionary, Rest API,
    Database, Rabbit MQ. Sql alchemy, Django.The telephonic was simple and I was informed on call that I have cleared 1 st round and 2nd round will be a coding test with assignment

Interview Questions

• Python Questions & Assignment to build a CRUD API with user-level access and to host it in Heroku   1 Answer

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fynd (Mumbai) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and after a day or two, received a call from Fynd. It was an introductory chat to discuss my aspirations and CTC expectations. Everything was ok and hence the first interview set up. The first interview was a telephonic. The questions were on design and architecture. Most of the problems that were given were problems which Fynd had faced. The next round was an assignment round and I was given 6 days to solve it. It was a warehouse management system and the main focus was around creating a spring boot application in java having both command line input and web input processor. It was mentioned that I have to use Git for check-in comments but wasn't allowed to push it to the remote repo. Another requirement was that of having a proper Readme for the project to explain the setup and everything properly. I completed the assignment and submitted it on the deadline day. I got a mail from them about a week after submission mentioning that I had cleared the assignment round and would reach out to me after Diwali vacations. After Diwali, there was no response from Fynd to any of my follow-ups. After lot of follow ups, I received a mail mentioning that they have closed the position as the CTC that I was expecting was above the bracket that they had and hence they went with another candidate. There was no further communication after it to explain the reason from Fynd.

Interview Questions

• Warehouse management system   1 Answer

Finance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri East

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fynd (Andheri East) in July 2017.

Interview

I went to FYND Company which is located at Andheri Kurla Road. It is a online shopping E-Commerce company which I didn't know about it. I got a call from Recruitment Agency MSA Consultancy Services for this position. Interviews was held on 11-07-2017 at 03:30 PM noon. I had to first to gone through test based on Accounting and Finance. It was 30 questions had average difficulty. I tried my best to complete questioners. After completion of test I went to Excel Text having advance level formulas like Vlookup, Hlookup, Sumif, Vlookup+If, Pivote Table, Index Match,Etc. It was bit difficult for me solve but I completed any how. I was waiting at reception. After 20 minutes later, a receptionist got a call and He informed me that They will get back to me. I realized that I was failed in 2nd round. Overall, Interview was good and I learnt something new.

Interview Questions

• Golden rules of Accounts, Provision for Bad Debts, What is RCM, TDS Sections,Etc   Answer Question

Senior Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fynd (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring process is really simple. I wanted a job in Mumbai so applied in a job portal. Got a call from the HR without even checking my profile she said Andheri office aajao. After informing I'm out of town she said okay we will arrange Skype interview.
    Every time they fixed up an interview after half an hour I got a message from so called manager that she is busy so what would be my next possible time she gonna call me for interview. Everytime I share a time after half an hour I received same communication. After 3rd time I informed her to share a proper time when she will be free. Anyway after lot of trial and error method she finally managed time to take interview. As discussed I was waiting on Skype but interestingly she does not know how to make skype call, I asked her Skype id she said she doesn't know as she logged in from Facebook. I gave her an option for Google call but she said I she can't do. Okay then what she said she can call from watsapp. Having no option I said okay. A we started with telme about yourself. We were in a video call suddenly a guy entered and she started giggling and making some conversation which was obviously not professional. I failed to understand what kind of manager it is and what is actually happening.
    After all that drama she managed time to continue the conversation. She asked me what is pricing analysis in my profile I explained. And our wats app call got disconnected. Then she called me back and said she is in a meeting so she will call later. I literally lost the interest to go for further process anymore. Next day she called up and asked where we end yesterday since she forgot. I told she said okay and asked me "tell me your sales pitch". I asked without knowing the product and category and company profile I can't tell her any random sales pitch. She said you can't say like this and for a sales profile you should be always ready with your pitch. I failed to understand y she started panicking suddenly. Anyway that's it I never receive any communication after that.
    Later on I checked her profile I found this lady is passed out from an average college from Mumbai and having only 1 yr of exp. I am happy I haven't got into this mess. But happy that I haven't joined this company which has no frameline and they can send a fresher to take interview for an experienced with 5 plus yrs of experience.
    So guys please be aware before joining any as such company. I don't want anyone has to go through such bad experience again.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What is pricing analysis. How you used it in your profile.
      Tell me your sales pitch.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.