Fynd Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

Recruitment Agency29%
Other10%
HardAverageEasy

Fynd

Application

I interviewed at Fynd

Interview

Poorly managed. They themselves seemed confused about the role they wanted to hire for. Not a good experience interviewing with them. Too many unnecessary rounds which end up wasting your time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Fynd

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fynd

Interview

it was a great experience. the interview process was smooth. the interviwer was cooperative and was very patient. the interview ended on good terms although I was already sure that I was not able to crack the interview due to lack of preparation even of the basic concepts.

Interview Questions
  • what I do in my current organization? the next set of questions were related to python and computer science concepts. 1. what is GIL(global interpreter lock) in python. 2. what is deep copy and shallow copy with example on an online editor 3. which code works faster? 1. with open("input.txt") as f: data = f.readlines() for line in data: process(line) -------------------------------- 2. with open("input.txt") as f: for line in f: process(line) 4. iterator,generator,event loop 5. set ,dict tuple 6. mutable and immutable what are these data types 7. what is lazy eval 8. concurrency vs parallelism 9. memory allocation in python

Fynd

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fynd

Interview

There were 4 interview rounds that happened in the course of two weeks. There were also 3 lengthy assignments that I received as a part of their evaluation. This whole time I was only in touch with an HR intern who also had no clue about what is happening. After the final round of interview, I was told that I don't have 'enough experience' which is utter BS. This is something that should have been understood in the first 2 rounds. They weren't even sure about the job description and tweaked it numerous times in the interview process. As a result, I was given so many tasks to complete. I honestly have no idea what such a big recruitment team does in this company. What a waste of time and energy.

Interview Questions
  • Social media strategy to increase followers in an organic way

Fynd

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fynd

Interview

A technical round where I was asked about python, Flask, and OS. The overall questions were really great and helpful in understanding the candidate. It was followed by a normal logical test.

Interview Questions
  • Multiprocessing v/s multithreading meta and data class decorators

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Fynd (Mumbai) in Feb 2021

Interview

1st round - Very friendly. I didn’t felt even it was an interview. Asked about design journey and my overall experience regarding job and personal life. Basically it was a discussion with senior most designer who was very friendly 2nd round - They gave me design assignment and timeframe was given for 4days. I completed and they liked. Asked so many questions on why ? what? and how? I chose few ux methods and different principles in task. 3rd round - they offered me the salary of what i was expecting. So overall experience was so amazing and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think apple products are the best products?

Fynd

Application

I interviewed at Fynd

Interview

First round is telephonic interview then coding round is there after coding round machine test. Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fynd (Pune) in Dec 2020

Interview

Very bad process , I did not receive any link regarding my online interview which was scheduled on that particular day. I waited for almost 2 hours thinking that the link would be sent soon , but I did not receive it till end. I also tried to contact the company employers through the WhatsApp placement group but I did not get any response there also.

Interview Questions
  • No interview was taken. I thought that I purely wasted my time .

Fynd

Application

I interviewed at Fynd

Interview

Interview experience was decent. Basic ML and Deep Learning questions were asked. But after interview no response from the company despite multiple attempts to contact them Overall quite a disappointing experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fynd (Mumbai) in Oct 2020

Interview

There will be 3 rounds of tech interviews and the complexity of questions increases with each round. If you are giving an interview for front end role, brush up on all the basic and advanced javascript fundamentals. Overall, a good interview process. Although I could not clear 2nd round, but it was a good experience. Prepare thoroughly.

Interview Questions
  • All advanced javascript concepts. Basic code snippets will be given to test your understanding. You can expect questions on API, Authentication, File Processing, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fynd (Mumbai)

Interview

The process took around a month. They have 5 rounds. 1st technical, task submission, third technical, Manager round, and then CEO round. Referal check for the past employer(only after resignation). Interviewers are so humble and make me comfortable before proceeding.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews