GDS Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

GDS Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group in Oct 2021

Interview

Internal recruiter reaches out. You conduct interviews with talent acquisition team. Then transferred to the C-level players for next interviews in the process. Starting with COO. There's a reason these online reviews are so bad - i.e. its not accidental. The executive level players are simply not qualified. Worse, they're unprofessional. They beg you to come on board to clean up their mess yet they subject you to a roller coaster of a process that includes no communication for weeks. I politely declined after multiple interviews and like six weeks into the process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic. The c-level players didn't know enough to ask anything of consequence. That not even hyperbole. These guys are way over their heads.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

GDS Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GDS Group in Sep 2021

Interview

Ho sostenuto un colloquio di circa un'ora, in cui inizialmente mi è stato chiesto di presentarmi, spiegare il mio percorso di studi, le competenze acquisite durante gli studi. Poi mi sono state fatte domande su excel, ad esempio di spiegare la funzione cerca verticale.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDS Group (Miami, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

5 rounds, phone screen, vp of sales, former ceo, 2 sales directors. Asked more about GDS and wanted to get to know me. Great interview process. Really formal. Super quick to get back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I interviewed at GDS Group (Miami Beach, FL)

Interview

Very unprofessional I received an email saying * you are not suitable * I don’t mind the rejection I mind the way it was said. They kept calling me promising for an interview with the hiring manager and then they vanish after couple of times the hiring manager sent me an email saying u r not suitable without even saying hi

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDS Group (Bristol, England) in May 2021

Interview

I had two interviews. one with the HR and the other with a VP. The first one was on the phone and the second on zoom. I got the offer quickly after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group (Bristol, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and simplistic, initially a phonemail with the recruitment team discussing usual things but also initiating that conversation and more so personality traits. then followed up by a zoom interview with the department manager who was fantastic.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in sales?

GDS Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GDS Group

Interview

Everything started out really great. There were 2 interviews total and I was notified promptly at the beginning of each week when and who I would be interviewed by. The interviews themselves were honestly great conversations. I had done my research, reached out to current employees and they seemed to appreciate my curiosity. It wasn't until the end of the interview process that everything fell apart. I was contacted by HR early Monday morning (3 weeks total from initial interview) congratulating me on being offered the job. I then hopped on a call to discuss the start date and salary requirements, Their salary offer was a bit low and I countered $5,000 over. HR said they would get back to me and they never did. Two emails to HR, one email to the hiring manager, one phone call and 3.5 weeks later (note: no one responded until I called) I was notified that the position was no longer available and the company had rescinded the offer. There wasn't an explanation-- I'm confused if it was personal or they just simply overhired. I'm a very reasonable and understanding person but to leave a potential employee in the dark for 3.5 weeks to then rescind an offer without any explanation is unacceptable. I spoke to numerous people about this and no one had heard of this happening. I would not recommend this company by any means. I don't feel they respect your time or value your worth.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about your experience, different situations you've been in at work, selling style, etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

GDS Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GDS Group

Interview

Very bizarre process. Phone call interview with HR representative, interview was driven to background and details about position and company. Was then asked to come in for an in person interview and then never heard back from the rep again. Was told i would receive an email with instructions on the in person interview date and time and never got the email or a response back.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background. Why do you want to leave where you currently work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY) in Feb 2020

Interview

I went in for a 30mins interview onsite. They sent me an email a couple days after I applied online and scheduled an onsite 1 on 1 interview 2 days after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GDS Group (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

There were four rounds of interviews. The recruiter did a great job of reaching out, being flexible with my schedule, and progressing me through the various stages. I met with the recruiter twice, then a SVP, and then the CEO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews