Gallagher Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gallagher Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Received the job posting through university career center. Applied and was brought to the office, where I sat down with multiple current employees who asked me questions about my background and why I was interested in working in healthcare. Final round was with the office supervisor. He asked basic questions regarding my background and why I wanted to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Gallagher? Why do you want to get into healthcare?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Gallagher

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Almeirim (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Almeirim (Brazil)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very bad management , no one cares for ur time long and tedious process of interviews they are taking all most 11 round in 3-4day. Taking a round like Google and offers a very less package....
    Very bad

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but time consuming process   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune) in July 2015.

Interview

there were 3 rounds, first HR which is basic information capturing, then operations followed by the manager round. If selected, they give you on the spot offer. and joining is also given within a good time span.

Interview Questions

• Logical and situation based questions were asked. And tell me something about yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

Group Discussion, Aptitude (General, Analytical, Communication) , HR round, Operational round by a Team Leader and Excel professional test. however candidates are made wait for long time and the entire process will be dragged close to 3 months if there is no immediate requirment

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Pune City) in August 2019.

Interview

There are 6 to 7 rounds of interview.
    1. He round
    2. Grammer's test
    3. Logical test
    4. Insurance test
    5. Team leaders round
    6. Managers round
    7.senior managers round
    8. Excel test.
    It will take your whole day or two for interview procedure.

Interview Questions

• Basic knowledge of insurance, company information, why you are interested in insurance, what are your goals, where u can see yourself in next 3 yrs.
      If you r experienced then they will ask u about your previous job.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.