Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd

2.5

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mumbai).

Interview

Reached venue before time and it took them 3 hours to start with first round with around 3 to 5 people. Bookletvof questionaire is given asking about your own policy and future goals. Same was asked in first round, and to my surprice HR was going to take techinal round continuing with first round. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• About yourself, and day to day operations.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd in January 2014.

Interview

very easy theres always need of employees in this organisation. HR is always on the look for hiring employees. stay away from this place. stay away form place. all good reviews posted here are by HR team of organisation dont fall for it. there are trick used to lure you into job by HR. but they cant help they have to fill vaccant place, its not HR fault.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy question. Management will ask u questions in Hindi and u have to answer in English language. Hahaha it will be very simple. One day process. U will get letter in one day. Dont fall fr offer. Its a trap.

Interview Questions

• Question on maths. Percentage calculations etc.not much technical   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

Was good. Had a good discussion with the panel. Both technical and hr rounds were on the same day. Waited in the office for interview for almost 3 hours.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd in September 2017.

Interview

It was a tiring day.. Had to wait for 4 to 5 hrs just for 15 minutes interview..
    Just a suggestion, if u r going for the interview take a full day leave from your current company..
    Unnecessary information and questions we have to write for about 6-7 pages..
    Full day waste..

Interview Questions

• Interview was conducted by HR heads of 2 Pannel.
      Q - Tell me about yourself ?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd.

Interview

4 pages to fill at first which is a un necessary task. Then an interview. Have heard that they keep on doing interviews. They focu s more on documentation than the actual interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd.

Interview

First they gave their company manual of do's & do not's of company & then made me wait for whole day.
    Then there was some 30 min interview & basic interview.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) in March 2018.

Interview

They take longer time to interview, so be prepared to wait. Be ready with your current offer letter and salary slips xerox copies in advance. Answer truthfully. They ask you little tricky questions in form.

Interview Questions

• They asked whether we can twist the truth in some or other way which doesn't harm the customer. They ask you to fill a form which takes quite long. They check your family background.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Malad) in May 2016.

Interview

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting..... & lastly if you insist / disturbs them they will ask your name and tell you that they will inform you.
    After HR round they will ask the person to wait, and then the trauma begins, waiting....waiting & only waiting

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) in July 2017.

Interview

Call received and interview was conducted in couple of days. Interview is simple and questions which they asked already mentioned in other reviews. One thing which I have observed that they are so much monitoring their employees, even they don't have freedom to talk. HR policy is bad read it carefully. and negotiation in salary is hopeless. I feel do not join if you have other option. I received offer in same day but not joined due to HR policy and behavioral inputs. Cant say about work culture.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.