Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

In Person12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd in Mar 2021

Interview

My experience with this company was initially good as I believed that the company is professional. After I went for my first round of the interview, I was given a form to fill out which I did in detail. After which I was asked to come back as it was lunch time. As I went out to eat something, the HR lady was observing me and later asked me as to why I went for a smoke. The HR lady was intrusive even before the interview has started. Later, the manager interviewed me and was more interested in knowing when I passed out of college and family life and the number of languages I know rather than work experience. I was not informed of the outcome of my interview and later when I followed up, the HR lady said that I was not selected as the marks I got in college was not good and also I can’t speak local languages. I’m from an NIT so I don’t know what they are expecting, candidate should be a Harvard graduate? I didn’t understand how they can reject a candidate based on local language. Not only is my English very good, I can speak local languages fluently. I think their manager was either jealous or afraid that I may succeed him in rank and position because I genuinely cannot think of a reason why my candidacy was rejected. On top of that, when I asked the HR lady as to why she didnt inform me of my rejection via email (as all good companies do) she told me that the fact that she did not call was good enough to know that I wasn’t selected. Overall, disappointing but not surprising of the caliber of Indian companies. Apart from this unprofessionalism, they also do not provide laptops to their sales staff which is something I’m hearing for the first time. Skip this company if you have any self respect for yourself. I cannot speak for the MD or directors because I havnt met them but if the first point of contact itself was so unprofessional then I’m glad I did not get selected. Unprofessional and incompetent HR.

Interview Questions
  • What type of college did you go to?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Vadodara) in Mar 2021

Interview

general past sales experience discussion, company products details explaining, work culture, hierarcy, flat structure, territory management, what kind of product sales experience in past company, what was the value of products sold in past company. why company do not provide laptop and car is necessary for sales.

Interview Questions
  • what kind of product sales experience in past company, what was the value of products sold in past company. why company do not provide laptop and car is necessary for sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) in Nov 2020

Interview

Lot of documentation required, spent lot of time for employee verification, postponed my joining as well. They do not provide mobile and laptop, candidate need to bring their own devices. I would like to thank for offering job opportunity during pandemic, however on joining date HR asked me to get shaved and come back to office even if I was groomed with beard. I was not aware about such policy so I declined joining due to wrong approach of HR. The Attitude of HR was pathetic, as if we are doing favour on them by doing job over there, and when I said I need to look for new job if so, her Ego hurt and postponed my joining again. Anyways I suppose it’s part of their job so can’t point out. Overall experience was good. Speak with ex or current employee before applying to job at company.

Interview Questions
  • Area knowledge, knowledge about company, applications etc.

Anonymous Employee in Mālād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mālād)

Interview

Got a call Telephonic Interview was taken. Got shortlisted in telephonic interview and then skype interview was held. Shortlisted in Skype Interview. Application form filling session in HO. Technical interview was held. Final Interview with dept head. Background Verification.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bhiwandi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Bhiwandi) in Jan 2020

Interview

The interview process was very encouraging and aspiring for candidates. It helps them to know where they need to improve in terms of skills and even helps them to know their strengths.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd

Application

I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd

Interview

Very basic questions such as your height and basic engineering principles. All the engineering or basic formulas, if you are an engineer or questions will be on PIvot if you say if you know basics of computer

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mumbai) in Mar 2019

Interview

Lengthy, tedious but methodical. Mostly based on soft skills and experience based. Before calling me at head office, they took two rounds - one telephonic interview, one skype call. They mostly want people with brilliant sales and interpersonal skills and wide network and sales hiring is constant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd

Interview

Too much waiting for no reasons. Need to write a long test paper which is of no use, feels like you have been giving exam again. One day interview process and easy interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mālād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mālād) in Oct 2018

Interview

First telephonic interview with basic questions on what are you doing why are you looking for a job change.Second face to face easy interview. No technical round. Basic HR questions. Fresher can apply and pass the interview. Only 1 level of interview.Meeting with HR manager on induction day after joining.

Interview Questions
  • The worst situation you had in your previous work and the way you react.

Anonymous Employee in Mālād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gandhi Automations Pvt Ltd (Mālād) in Sep 2018

Interview

First I am taking a personal interview and then hr interview process and after that technical interview round asked about the Type of measuring instrument and about the drawing specifications also asked about the Type of welding

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews